⋆。˚ ✶ The Shower ✶ ⋆。˚

⚠️SMUT⚠️

After I finish eating my sandwich I tell Aiden I now going to shower before bed so I don't have to deal with the hassle of having fight for the shower in the morning.

Once I'm in the bathroom i make sure the door is closed but not locked and i turn on the fan then grab a towel from the cabinet that's next to the shower

I start striping off my clothes throwing them in the hamper, I turn the shower on and set it to a nice warm temperature.

After I step in the shower and close the curtain, I hear the door open and hear some shuffling and the sound of a box hitting the counter top, I know it's not Mia because she wouldn't walk in the bathroom if I was showering and Grace was downstairs watching Mia.

I hear the sound of the cabinet door close to then hear the sound of a belt buckle clicking and dropping to the floor and more clothes hitting the floor making a soft thud

The shower curtain open and Aiden steps in, I turn around and hold him close to me. He has one hand on my hip and the other going up and down my back "You're so beautiful" he whispered bringing his hands up to my chin and tilting it up looking into my eyes, placing a kiss on my lips, I let go of my tight hold on him.

He positions himself a little bit better between my legs. He kissed me again, his lips trailing down my neck and towards my breasts.

After simultaneous minutes of pleasure from his intoxicating kisses they were red with little bite marks his hands trail to the tops of my breasts, he thumbs were brushing over every little mark.

He kisses me and his tongue dives into my mouth and down my throat, I softly moan into his mouth and he moans back.

He walks closer to me and my back hits the cold tiles of the shower wall as his hands are on my hips.

His hands trail down to my legs and he separates them apart and runs the inside of my thigh lightly with his right hand, I moan slightly feeling the coldness of his hands on the warmth of my thigh, he looks into my eyes and I give him a nod telling him that it was okay for him to continue on.

Then he moves one finger sliding between my legs, then a second. Bringing them to where I needed him the most, he starts pumping slowly and increasing the speed after a few short minutes.

"Oh shit! God, Aiden!" I place my head over my mouth trying to keep quiet, I moan a mixture of curses as my climax approaches quickly. He pulls his fingers out and gets on his knees and grips both my thighs, pulling me closer as he dives in. Devouring me until my legs shake and I came on his face with a muffled moan.

He pulls away and kisses up to my stomach before pulling away and he steps out of the shower for a moment and grabs a condom and rips it open. He steps back into the shower and hands me the condom I take the condom out of the package and I slip it on slowly and tightening my hand making him groan

His hands go to the backs of my thighs I jump up and wrap my plush thighs around his waist and he aligns himself with me.  He pushes the tip on, the stretch making me sigh with pleasure, resting my forehead on his shoulder, I whined as he slides into me.

I bit my lip to the point I taste crimson red in my mouth from how hard I'm bitting it "Oh my god, Aiden, baby, please...please, fuck me" he gives my hips a tight squeeze

"Relax baby, it's okay" he said soft and sweetly as he thrusts into me slowly wanting to enjoy the feeling. Inch by beautiful inch, as he thrusts into me the head on his dick hits against my sweet spot that makes me want to see stars with every thrust.

Little "uh,uh,uh's" leave my mouth with every thrust he makes as he also sucks little marks on my neck, he pulls away admiring his work

His eyes travel down to my boobs as they slightly bounce as he fucks into me going faster. He spanks the fat of my ass, not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to feel pleasure.