⋆。˚ ✶ The Chrismas video ✶ ⋆。˚

SMUT

We hear foot steps coming closer and closer to the door then a loud booming knock on the door.

"I was gonna start decorating the house if you guys wanna help" Grace asked us from the other side of the door

"Hello?" She jiggled the door nob but we locked the door.

Grace gives up and walks away after minutes of silence

After half an hour Mia decides to go down stairs to check on her sea-monkeys so Aiden and I are left upstairs alone, Aiden sits up and continues reading his book so I get up and lock the door again so Mia or Grace won't come in and while Aiden is still reading the book I walk back over to the bed and straddle his waist, he puts the book down and looks up at me.

"Watch'a doing baby?" He asked placing his hands on my waist

"I'm bored...and I wanna do something" I said and I start to kiss his lips and he kisses back then I kiss down his neck and suck a hickey under his ear and by his neck, I get off his lap and start unbuttoning his jeans

"Hey whoa Charlie what's going on?" I get close to his ear and whisper

"I wanna do something fun and release some of your stress, simple as that" I said to him and pull down his boxers.

"But you have to be really quiet and quick so Mia and Grace don't hear" I start jerking him off while my tongue was sucking the tip

"Fuck Char, that feels good, god don't stop" i stop jerking him off and stop sucking the tip, I ran my tongue all the way from the base to the tip and take him all in my mouth I start gagging a little bit but of course I would, he was big and after sucking him off for a couple of minutes the moans and groans he lets out are hot and sexy

"Fuck Charlie I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum Char please don't stop, fuuuck yes" his hips thrust up as he moans out and cums in my mouth I pull off of him with a pop as I smile up at him.

"Thank you" Aiden said to me, I pull his boxers and jeans up the  button them up. I straddle his waist again as he puts his hands back on my hips and I bring my hands to his cheeks, placing kisses all over his face.

I pull away after giving him one last kiss on his lips "God I love you so much"

"I love you too Charlie"

We hear the sound of a video playing down stairs "Come on lover boy let's go downstairs" so we get up and head down stairs to see it's the Christmas present Aiden and Mia made for Richard, it's a video with Laura and all of us in it from events from the past couple of years

~In the video~Mia, Aiden and I are making snow angels outside of the lodge while Laura is watching us and Richard is filming "come down!" Laura yelled up to Richard "Okay" you could hear Richard talk into the camera and you could hear Aiden "Hey, ...

~In the video~
Mia, Aiden and I are making snow angels outside of the lodge while Laura is watching us and Richard is filming "come down!" Laura yelled up to Richard "Okay" you could hear Richard talk into the camera and you could hear Aiden "Hey, Dad watch!" And it's just us making snow angels; the video cuts to a new clip and it's of us at the dinner table and you see Aiden poking at the food "what's this?" Then you see Mia with a turkey hat on "look we have turkey hats"; then it cuts to Laura kissing Aiden on the check, and this was before Aiden and I started dating so then I kissed him on the check and you could see him blush a dark red; it cuts to Laura asking what we're grateful for "hey guys what are you thankful for? Because Thanksgiving is about being thankful" Laura said and you can hear Aiden reply "I'm thankful for my mom and for my best friend Charlotte" and you see Laura talking to the camera "We did good, We've done good"

~In the video~Mia, Aiden and I are making snow angels outside of the lodge while Laura is watching us and Richard is filming "come down!" Laura yelled up to Richard "Okay" you could hear Richard talk into the camera and you could hear Aiden "Hey, ...

Grace walks away from the living room not being able to watch the video anymore, maybe it's because she's jealous of Laura, or not being able to stand the fact the Aiden, Mia and I seem more happy in the video with Laura and Richard then we do with Grace.

Aiden and I go back up stairs to our room and just lay cuddling with me laying on his chest and his arms caging me in, when we hear Grace walk up the creaky steps, and the thudding of foot steps walking forwards the door, a simple knock on the door and rattle the door nob trying to get in.

She sighs, giving up on trying to open the door "I'm gonna make something to eat if you're hungry, Charlotte and Aiden, Guys?...Hello?"

After no answer she walks away unhappy with the way Aiden and I didn't respond, I tilt my head up from his sweater wearing chest and look at Aiden "Aiden do you want something to eat?"

"Mmm kinda" he mumbled

I said him softly "Okay, well I'm gonna go make a sandwich want one?"

"Yes please"

"White or Rye bread?"

"White please"

"Okay I'll go downstairs and make us some" I get up off of Aiden, before I walk to the door he grabs my hand

"Okay I love you"

I peck him on the lips "I love you too"

I walk downstairs to make us some sandwiches and while I'm making to sandwiches I turn my head to see Grace in the dining room eating her sandwich, with the painting hung up behind her.

It's like someone made her get up and take the painting off the wall, she hides it beside a cabinet so she don't have to feel the look of god wrath looking down on her for the painting, I walk upstairs after that very weird interaction I saw with Grace, I go back into Aiden and I's room knocking on the door hoping he didn't lock it.

I walk over to our bed heading him his sandwich then I sat down on the bed.

Then I decided to tell Aiden what I saw happen downstairs "Something weird happened with Grace downstairs, she was in the dining room then it's like something switched in her brain and she literally ripped the painting off the wall and hide it behind the cabinet"

Aiden looked at me confused, his eyebrows scrunch up

"Maybe she's just freaking out, I mean she was in a cult and we do have a prayer at dinner every night"

"I don't know maybe she's has been acting weird since we got here, but never mind that after I eat I'm going to have a shower and you can join me if you want but it's up to you"

Words 1157 <3