Part 4

Next day morning

Abhinav woke up feeling pressure on the both shoulders. He slightly lifted his head and saw both sides. Akshara and Abhir rested their heads on his shoulders. He smiled and wrapped his hands around them. He kissed on their heads and closed his eyes. He felt completed. His dream of having family was completed. Trio hugging each other slept peacefully.

Sometime later Abhinav woke up first. He went to kitchen and made breakfast for them. While he put the milk in the container to make tea, suddenly a mischievous idea stucked in his mind. He came out in the kitchen door and saw Akshara. He asked,"Aapse ek bat puchni thi Akshara". She replied,"Puchiye". He went near her and checked her temperature touching her forehead. She asked, "Ye kya kar rahe hai aap?" he said, "Wo actually kya hai na gas ke dam din ba din badh rahe hai, aap bhi to humesha savings ke bare me sochti rehti hai to maine socha agar aapka dimag garam ho to dudh usime ubal leta hu. Kya hai ki isse gas bhi bach jayega aur humare paise bhi". She narrowed her eyes and asked, "Ye kya bol rahe hai aap?" he replied, "Are me to savings ke bareme keh raha tha." She got up from the chair frowning in anger and asked,"Aap kehna kya chahte hai ki me humesha gussa karti hu? Mera dimag humesha garam rehta hai? How dare you say like that haa? Himmat kaise hyui aapki haan?" he trying to hide his smile, "Me kaha kuch keh raha hu ji? Me to bas savings ke bareme bol raha tha, par jo bhi maine kaha vo aap sahi sabit kar rahe ho ji, dekho aapko gussa aa raha hai". She yelled,"Rukiye aap, chodungi nahi me aaj aapko Abhinav!!!" he smelling danger ran to save himself and Akshara too to catch hold of him ran behind him. He ran to another room and Akshara too reached there ordering him to apologize to her, but he was constantly irritating her. she started throwing cushions and pillows on him. At last she caught hold of him and in order to run away again he lost control of his balance and both fall on the bed with Akshara on top of him. Both stared at each other for a long time. Akshara very softly said, "Sorry boliye na Abhinav." He asked,"Nahi bolunga, kya karengi aap?" she said, "Ye to bahot galat hai. Aap aur Abhir humesha mujhe chidhate ho, mujhe bilkul achha nahi lagta." He asked, "To hum kya kare? Hum chidhate hai aur aap chidh jaati ho. Waise ab jab..." he wrapped his arms around her waist and said, "Ab aap itne kareeb aahi chuki hai to..." she said, "Me kiss nahi karungi." He naughtily smiled and said, "Maine to kuch kaha bhi nahi ji." She said,"Aapki ye punishment hai, mujhe chidhane ke liye." He smiled and said, "Me ye nahi kehnewala tha. Me to ye kehnewala tha ki vo jo aapki sweetsi, pyaarisi smile hai na jisse mera din ban jata hai wo zara dijiye." She was already blushing and asked,"Aur agar na du to?" he said naughtily, "De dijiye warna mere pas aur bhi tarike hai." Saying this he pulled her more towards him. She blushingly smiles and hide her face in his shoulder. He hugged her and said,"Dekha karadi na smile." She asked,"Aapne ye sab mere smile ke liye kiya tha?" he nodded. She rested her head on his heart. He started playing with her hairs. He said,"Pata hai Akshara, maine aaj subah ek khoobsurat sapna dekha." She asked, "Kya dekha?" he said,"Aapne wo meriwali favorite color ki saree pehni thi. Aapne pure hall aur bedroom me candles jalaye the aur humare bed me gulab ke patte bhi dale the, fir me aaya aur..." he stopped. "Aur uske bad?" she asked innocently. He gave her naughty smrike. She blushed hardly. He brought his face more close towards her. their breaths were falling on each other's face. Akshara blushed. He huskily said,"Aur uske bad..." Akshara couldn't control herself anymore and sealed their lips.

After their intense kissing session she again put her head on his shoulder and hugged him. He too hugged her and closed his eyes. They didn't know for how long they were like that but both prayed that the time would never end. Suddenly Akshara asked, "Abhinav kuch jalne ki bu aa rahi hai na?" Abhinav replied,"Haa kuch to jal..." he widened his eyes and exclaimed,"Ooi jaa! Maine gaspe dudh rakha tha." Both got up from the bed and hurried to the kitchen, when they reached there, an ugly scene unfolded, seeing which both made a helpless look. It was nothing but the milk has totally spilled up and it was falling on the ground, turning off the gas and the rest of the milk which was on the container has turned into carbon. He poured water on the container and said, "Ye to sara dudh bigad gaya ji, hogayi aaj ki subah ki chai!!!" he cleaned the container and Akshara cleaned the floor.