Part 23

Mrs. Pathak (Sharma's lawyer) prepared all papers and sent notice's reply to Birlas. Court gave them date from next week. They informed to both families.

Abhinav explained the situation to his HR and applied for leave but HR deneied it because they had a very important meeting and Abhinav supposed to attend it and after that they will allow his leave. He explained this matter to his lawyer. She took permission from the court. "Mr. Sharma maine courtse permission li hai, aap akele Kasauli ja sakte hai lekin Abhir ko nahi le ja sakte aur aap donomese kisi ek ko yaha rukna padega." He agreed and booked his ticket.

Akshara was half mindedly packing his bag. He came to her, "Akshara aapko iss halat me akela chhodkar janeka bilkul bhi man nahi hai par kya karu meri bhi majboori hai." She said, "Koi baat nahi Abhinav, work comes first. Kam bhi to jaruri hai. Me to bas ye soch rahi thi ki kab ye sab khatam hoga aur kab hum humari apni duniyame wapas jayenge. Humara wo chhotasa ghar, wo humari boring si zindagi sab yaad aa raha hai." He said, "Jaldi jayenge ji. Wo kehte hai na sabar ka fal humesha mitha hota hai to bas hume bhi thodasa sabar karna hai." She nodded and they left for having dinner.

After completing his meeting Abhinav stayed there for 2 more days. He went to Abhir's school and explained the matter to the principal. She gave full support for Abhir as he is very bright student and allowed him to join online classes. After that he appointed some servants and made them to clean his and Nilamma's house properly. As per Akshara's instructions he packed all their essential documents and Abhir's study material in his bag and left for Udaipur.

Gradually the day of the trial arrived. The night before the trial both Abhinav and Akshara went to Abhir's room and found that he was making sleeping arrangements. They both stared at him for a long time. They were brought senses by Abhir's words. "Mumma papa aap dono iss tarah se statue ban ke kyu khade ho?" Akshara hugged him tightly and wanted to tell him everything but she couldn't. It was very difficult to control herself but she had to. She said very lovingly, "Bahot dinose mumma ke pas nahi soya na mera betu, aaj soyega beta mere pas?" He nodded. She lifted him in her arms and took him into their bedroom.

She laid him down and put the blanket over him. She sat beside him and started singing lullaby while patting on his back. He slowly fall asleep. In sleep he held her hand tightly. Akshara's heart filled with tears and she put the blanket on her mouth and started crying so that it doesn't make any sound and create any disturbance in his sleep.

Abhinav was seeing everything standing at the door. While seeing her crying he stood beside her and put his hand on her shoulder. Akshara on seeing him got up from the bed and hugged him and cried. Abhinav's eyes too were filled with tears and both were staring at slepping Abhir's innocent face. They remembered all memories of infant Abhir. His crawling, first steps, first tooth, his first word. They remembered how Abhinav was crying instead of Abhir on his first day of school. All these memories flashed from their eyes. Akshara couldn't control her emotions and ran outside. Abhinav adjusted blanket on Abhir and went to look after his wife. All other family members were also couldn't slept properly.

Next morning Akshara woke up very early, actually she didn't even sleep for a second. She removed the curtains and looked at the rising sun. She prayed to almighty for bringing a new hope with a new day.

Abhinav came to her and stand behind her. He put his hand around her waist and adjusted his head on her shoulder. "Kal rat aap soyi nahi na?" His words brought her back from her thoughts. She turned her head a bit and said, "Soye to aap bhi nahi na Abhinav." He turned her facing him. She hugged him, "Mujhe bahot dar lag raha hai Abhinav. Pata nahi aaj court me kya hoga?" He consoled her, "Ghabrayiye mat Akshara, aapke kanhaji pe bharosa rakhiye. Wo kabhi bhi aapke sath galat nahi hone denge." She nodded her head. "Chaliye ab hume taiyar bhi to hona hai ji." She said, "Hum Abhir ko kya batayenge?" He said, "Usse me sambhalta hu, aap ready ho jayiye." Akshara went to get ready.

Abhinav woke up Abhir, "Nikkeji uth ja aara." Abhir turned around, "Papa 5 mins please." Abhinav smiled. "Aara mujhe tumse baat karni hai, uth ja na please." Abhir woke up and sat on his father's lap and rested his head on Abhinav's chest. Abhinav touched his head. "Aara abhi me aur tumhari mumma court ja rahe hai." Abhir asked, "Court? Waha pe to culprits jate hai na papa?" Abhinav smiled on his son's knowledge.

"Haa Nikkeji, par court me sirf culprits nahi jate. Agar kabhi hume kissi chiz pe legally hak jatana ho to bhi court jana padta hai." Abhir asked, "Aapki koi cheez kisine chhin li papa? Isliye aap court ja rahe ho?" Abhinav nodded. "Nahi beta, par meri cheez koi chhine na isliye ja rahe hai hum." Abhir asked, "Par agar usse kisi aur ne aapse le liya toh?" Abhir's innocent words shocked Abhinav. He just stared at him.

"Abhir..." Akshara's loud voice brought him back to sense. "Tune abhi kya kaha? Papa ki koi bhi cheez unse dur nahi ja sakti samjha tu?" Abhir got frightened and clung to Abhinav. Abhinav calmed her, "Akshara aaram se wo dar gaya hai." She said in same tone, "Fir wo kaisi baat kar raha hai, koi bhi aake aapse usse kon chhin sakta hai?" In tension and anxiety she blurted out. Abhinav closed his eyes.

Abhir asked, "Mujhe papase kon chhinega mumma?" Realizing what she did she looked at Abhinav. "Wo... wo to me bass aisehi..." Abhinav said, "Are nikkeji tu bhi na aara kuch bhi puchta hai, tujhe mujhse koi chhin bhi sakta hai bhala, tu to mera hai, koi bhi humare bichme aa sakta hai bhala?" Abhir nodded.

Akshara said, "Wahi to, tum baap bete me mujhe bhi aana allowed nahi hai to koi aaira gaira kya aayega, hai na Abhinav?" Both baap beta duo nodded. She sighed. "Chaliye Abhinav aap bhi ready ho jayiye, hume court ke liye nikalna hai." He nodded and woke up to go. Abhir asked, "Papa docman aur dida bhi aa rahe hai aapke sath?" His question stunned them.

Akshara asked, "Kya? Wo kyu aayenge Abhir?" He said, "Wo kal mamu aur buddy kuch bol rahe the tab unhone docman aur dida ka nam liya aur kaha wo bhi aayenge court." Akshara asked, "Tumne unki baat kyu suni? Ye bad manners hai Abhir. Badonki baat aise nahi sunte." He said, "Maine suni nahi mumma, mujhe sunai di. Me tab hall me khel raha tha aur meri ball study room ke bahar gayi thi. Wo me lene gaya tab maine suna. Bolo na papa wo bhi aapke sath aa rahe hai?"

Akshara said, "Nahi, wo tumhare sath kyu aayenge? Unka kuch aur kam hoga, waise bhi court me bahot sare log aate jate hai." Abhir nodded. "Chal ab tu jaldise fresh ho ja, me breakfast lagati hu." She went to the kitchen.

Having breakfast AKSHNAV, Kairav, Manish and Swarna got ready to leave. Abhir stopped them. "Mumma papa ye lijiye." He brought a one bowl filled with curd and sugar. "Mimi humesha kehti hai na important kam ke liye ye dc (dahi chini) khate hai isliye me bhi leke aaya hu." They smiled. He fed and wished them. Trio shared group hug very tightly. Abhir felt something fishy and prayed, "Shivji please mujhse mere papa ko kabhi alag mat karna. Me humesha mere mumma papa ke sath hi rehna chahta hu." Akshnav also prayed for the same.

AKSHNAV reached the court just half an hour before their trial. Akshara pricked Abhinav's hand in nervousness and looked at him. He too held her hand and told her to remain calm and not to worry. Their lawyer arrived and greeted them.

Just at that moment Birlas entered the court. Abhimanyu saw AKSHNAV and their joined hands. Throwing rages he told his lawyer, "Mujhe ye case kisi bhi keemat par jeetni hai, iss Abhinav ne mujhse meri family chhini hai ab mujhe ye sadak pe chahiye." His lawyer assured him. "Aap fikar mat kijiye Mr. Birla jaise humne plan kiya hai waisahi hoga. Hum hi jeetenge." Abhimanyu smiled wickedly. All went inside.