11. Mafia ironstrange 2

Skiplowave

Mafia Couple part 2

Summary:

Stephen and Tony visit a bar to discuss business ( follow up from previous chapter)

Story:

“ Tony don’t pout, you’re too pretty for that.”

“ I’m bored. Couldn’t we do phone call at home?”

“ No. Our client insisted we meet in person, plus you need be outside more.”

“ Lame.”

Tony placed his head on the table and Stephen chuckled patting his husband’s head. He’ll make it up to Tony, he always does. “ Gentlemen! Nice to see you guys here!” Stephen gave his professional smile an Tony rolled his eyes. Couldn’t be seen thanks to his shades. “ Justin Hammer, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Stephen stuck out his hand and Hammer shook it with eagerness. 

“ Mr. Stark I have to say it’s an honor!” Tony gave a fake smirk not taking Hammer’s hand. Everything about the man annoyed him, how on earth did Stephen convince him to meet such a tool. Well he knew why, Stephen has incredibly good hands. 

“ So can I get you two any drinks before we get to business.”

“ I prefer make this business talk quick.”

“  Whiskey for Tony, and you can pick drink for me.”

“ Done and done! I’ll be right back!”

Hammer left the both leaving the two men alone. “ You winked at him...” Stephen tilted his head playing dumb. “ Did I? Just being friendly unlike you.” Stephen replied with a cheeky grin. “ Don’t be too friendly or this asshole might get the wrong idea.” Tony warned darkly as Hammer returned with two glasses in his hand. “ whiskey, for Mr. Stark and cherry cocktail, for the good Dr. Strange!”  Stephen taking the drink with a smile. Tony grabbed his drinking it with one gulped. “ Alright Justin, why should we invest in your club?” Tony asked ignoring Stephen’s side eye and Hammer’s confusion. “ Well for man that knows everything, at nightclubs lot of shit happens. Good gossip, juicy stuff that could make a break someone.” Stephen nodded which made Hammer smile. “ Think about it. All wiretaps and hidden cameras. Gold mine for blackmailing!” Stephen took a sip of his drink before speaking. “ You have good idea, Justin.” Tony arched his eyebrow. Before Stephen could continue or even Hammer to thank the man Tony jumped in.

“ You’re getting ahead of yourself.”

“ I am?”

“ This club hasn’t even opened yet. In fact why invest if nobody even shows up. I don’t like wasting money, Hammer.”

“ W-well um with your name as sponsorship I figure word mouth bring in attention.”

“ Not wrong attention I hope. This place could get fucked with the wrong people heard.”

Hammer began to sweat and Tony gave a quick smirk watching the man to crumble. Tony’s victory was short lived when Stephen grabbed Hammer’s hand. “ Forgive Tony’s bluntness but he has a point. You really need to map out the pros and cons before even considering us helping.” Hammer smiled as Stephen’s hand gave a reassuring pat. “ For example, you need to think of people not connected to us coming here. Like-” Stephen stopped feeling Tony’s hand squeezing his thigh underneath the table. “ Like big name people around the city, influencers, people that bring in the right people.” Hammer nodded and Tony’s hand ghosted up. “ Moving on, let’s discuss tech. Need good tech that get clean audio.” Stephen attempted to take a sip as Tony’s hand palmed his crouch. “ Also besides the bathrooms, we should get the bars and setting areas bugged. Right Stephen?” Tony grinned as Stephen gave a shaken nodded trying not to blush.