~ chapter VII🌶️🌶️~

My lips find her neck and I suck on the junction between her neck and shoulder. She squirms in my arms as I take her breast in my hand and fondle it.

I leave a trail of kisses down to her chest and take her very hard nipple in between my teeth. She stutters at the sensation and so I bite down harder.

"Oh God," she breathes out.

"God can't help you now. Say my name instead."

"Hazel,"

I push my finger past her panties and press my thumb against her clit.

"H-hazel-"

"Beg for it like the little whore you are."

"O-oh fuck- Please..."

I cock my head. "I said beg for it."

Blush blooms on her cheeks as my words sink in.

"Please fuck me," she says breathlessly.

I smirk. "I don't know, that wasn't very convincing." I whisper before 'accidentally' slipping and pushing harder against her clit.

A moan escapes her swollen lips. "P- please fuck me... Please I can't anymore, I need you. I need my cum dripping on your fingers and your tongue fucking my clit, please!"

"Now that's a good fucking girl."

I shove a finger inside of her pussy and she throws her head back.

I start pumping in and out.

My thumb rubs her clit in fast circles and more moans erupt out of her.

"Don't stop, please Hazel never fucking stop,"

"Never?"

"Ever."

I bite down on her breast again and her hand grips the back of my head.

With no time I feel her pussy loosen and her climax rip through her.

I smirk and raise my fingers, licking them clean of her juices.

She flops back, body completely relaxed.

I shuffle back and place my mouth above her clit.

"W- what are you-"

"You said to tongue fuck you."

"I- I just-"

"I don't give a shit. You'll be a dripping, begging mess by the time I'm done, love."

I can feel her clit pulsing from my words and it only makes my grin grow.

I lick up her swollen clit and she shivers.

I start by licking her up and down, feeling her grow solid against my tongue.

Her hands find my head and she tries pushing me harder towards her clit but I don't give her the satisfaction.

I slowly tease her, knowing she's overly sensitive.

She groans. "Hazel... please just- just make me cum already."

Her head rolls back as I quicken my pace.

"You really... like it when I beg, huh?"

I gently put my teeth on her clit and she jumps, nails digging into my shoulders.

"Fuck-"

I lick in circles now, faster than before.

"Should I beg some more?" She asks while batting her eyelashes.