Chapter 1: The Circus Life Begins

I walked down the alley way, following the guy who needed help with his experiment. I don't think about it much, but I still had my suspicions.

He led me to a door in one of the alley way walls. I followed him inside.

"So, what do you need help with?" I ask.

"I just need you to do one thing for me, then I'll take it from here," he replied.

Okay......weird. He handed me some clothing, for some reason.

"What are these for?" I asked.

"Just put them on for the experiment please. Also, they're better than what you're wearing now," he replied.

I just nod as I go into a private room nearby and close the door behind me. I turn on the light and take off my sweater.

(Timeskip to getting changed)

The clothes I were wearing made me feel like I was ready to enter a Halloween Party.

I was wearing a pair of reddish pink overalls and a purple shirt underneath. A fake bunny tail was attached the back of my overalls. Cartoonish yellow gloves were on my hands. I even had a pair of nice sneakers on my feet, which were purple with a bunny logo on them.

I stepped out of the room and went over to the guy.

"Okay, I got the clothes on. But what's with the rabbit theme?" I asked.

"Oh, just some things for the virtual world to use as a reference for your new body, Jax," he said while smirking.

I looked at him, concerned and confused. "But my name is-" I didn't get time to finish as I got hit in the back of the head. Everything went black and silent.

I woke up later on, strapped to a chair. I tried to scream, but a gag was in my mouth. I looked down to see a harness and a collar as well. I squirmed in the chair a lot.

"Calm down, Jax," I heard a voice say.

I looked in front of me to see a huge computer set of some sort. In front of it was a woman with a mask over her head.

"The headset is ready, bunny," she said with a smirk.

I was so confused and scared right now. Why is she calling me Jax?! Where am I?! What's going on?! Why does she keep calling me bunny?! And what headset?!

She pulled out a purple headset with bunny ears on the front top side of it.

She walked over to me and strapped it over my face.

"Don't worry, you'll live, Jax," she said as I felt her press a button on the headset.

I saw a flash of light and was now in some sort of white void.

"W-where am I?" I asked myself.

I was unrestrained and free from the chair. The headset was no longer on me, but I had the purple bunny ears on my head.

"[Scanning], new player found," I heard a voice say.

"Who's there?!" I yelled.

"[Scanning brought information and reference], welcome, Jax. Please hold still and get ready for your avatar transformation," said the voice.

"W-what?" I asked, a bit confused and scared.

Suddenly,  I felt a surge of pain go through my body.

I looked at my arms. They started to grow purple, fluffy fur on them. I took off one of the yellow gloves. I saw a purple paw with claws. I stared in shock. I put the glove back on, not wanting to see the paw anymore.

I looked down at my body. The rest of it was growing purple fur.

The cotton tail on the back of my overalls felt more natural and a part of me now. I felt I could control it.

I looked at my feet, which were now barefoot for some reason. I saw purple fur grow on them too and turn into some paws as well, except they looked more like feet-like paws instead of hand-like paws.

I felt my face. Purple fur grew as well. I felt my teeth join together, forcing my mouth to just show my teeth. I felt my nose disappear and my eyes become wider. My hair turned to fur as well as I felt my human ears disappear and the bunny ears become a part of me.

"Change complete, memory erase initiated," said the voice.

"Wait no!" I yelled. I felt more pain as I felt something gripping my mind, trying to take away my memories.

The pain then went away.

"[Error], memory erase failure. Sending to The Amazing Digital Circus," said the voice.

I felt myself get dragged more into the void. I then blacked out.

I woke up on a checkered styled floor. Everything was so weird and colorful around me. What happened?