XIV. I'm sorry, my love.

"Arataki take the bottle on the table and pour it in the tub, then soak a cloth in it. When you're done give it to me, I need an easier way to silence her. She's from the royal family I can tell." The cloaked man walked over to the table and got the cloth. "Itto make this easy for me, put the cloth over her nose and mouth until she's unconscious." His heart stopped, he couldn't do that, "I-I will..." He walked behind Sara who seemed petrified, she was. "I'm so sorry, my love." He did as he was told and picked up the unconscious princess. "Goo- who are you two?" The other boy in the room saw Yoimiya and Heizou standing next to the bookshelf Sara was hiding behind, "Look, we can sort this out I saw Itto a good person to help me overthrow the king." Heizou face turned furious, "Look I know his rules are bad but if it wasn't for him Her Lady and her brothers wouldn't even have a place to live!" He yelled at the person. "This is clearly to much!" He already had tears in his eyes, Heizou didn't know from what. 

"Let her go, please..." 

"At what cost?"

"I'll...I'll let you cut my arm, not off but..."

"I got you don't worry Shikanoin."

The cloaked man took his hood off revealing his identity to Yoimiya and Heizou, "G-Gorou....why?" Yoimiya was shaking because she was scared, and shocked. "It's simple. After the Sangonomiya kingdom lost the war, we wanted revenge. We wanted to show the people that they can truly be free, Inazuma isn't peaceful. You know that Yoimiya." Gorou scoffed, "Give me your hand Shikanoin." He grabbed a knife and wrote 'Servant' in Heizou's arm, "That's all you'll ever be to them." Heizou started breaking down, "Sara's never thought of me like that! She's always seen me as a younger brother!" He said in between tears, "You're all asses" Gorou stabbed Sara in the arm and then left, "She's gonna bleed out really bad if we don't do anything." Yoimiya said, sounding concerned, "Also, Itto why did you want to overthrow King Takayuki?" Itto sighed while taking his shirt off and dipping it in water, "I don't know...I was just mad." He walked over to Sara and wrapped her arm in the shirt. "I don't blame you at all, Arataki. My only concern is what the King is going to do. He told Sara not to go out but..."

"But she insisted...I'm the reason this all happened. I'm horrible! If only I accepted her apology none of this would've happened. I..I..I wish I could've told her how much I love her! I wish..." Itto broke down into tears.

Shhh it's ok