✨️ Night Changing ✨️

Its been a while sinch i last updated my story.

My apologies for this sudden disappearance. my exams were going on that time..   . .

-------------------------------------------------------------
Arohi's POV:-
"We can't just ran away like that...its her wedding today...... Umm i gotta go now. People might get a wrong idea" Yuvraaj said.

"Won't you meet Shalini di?" I asked.

"I will but what's wrong with that guy...like he left with a angry face...." Yuvraaj asks.

"Agar mujhe pata hoti toh main khud kyu poonch ti aapko?" I rolled my eyes.

After minutes of chatting Yuvraaj left my room. Now i am alone again...

Where are those three crackheads?? I came downstairs to just find out Tara flirting with Rishi...

Suddenly i received a phone call. I saw the caller. "Hudson? Why is he calling?".

*in call*
Hudson - Where are you?
Me - Why?
Hudson - We need to talk RIGHT NOW.
Me - Why are you disturbing me from past three days huh? Are you outside my house?
Hudson - Yes so please come out...

I came out of the house quickly. I saw Hudson standing near his car. I grabbed his hand and took him to the garden after making sure nobody sees us.

"Why did you came here without tellig me? My family members are here . You came from America to just talk? Whatever reasons you have for coming here..cut them out and get out from my sight." I asked furiously.

"Yes. We shouldn't have broke up in the first place. I still love you. I am sorry i-i was just drunk and things happened in so much hurry.. Can we be in relationship again? I promise i won't ever cheat." Hudson says and tightly hugs me.

*Flashback- 1 year ago*
I was invited in a wedding party of my colleague. I went there with my boyfriend Hudson. We have been dating from 3 years. He proposed to me in my university years. We studied in the same university. I intertwined my fingers with his. We walked towards the groom and bride. I congratulated the newly married couple. In the middle of their reception, i couldn't find my boyfriend. I tried to call him but no answers.... Suddenly i got the urge to pee. As i opened the washroom door.. i saw him...with another women...kissing while the women was half naked. For a moment i was speechless.. i knew something like this gonna happen. Tara forced me to get into a relationship so i did but after this i will never. I left the wedding with tears in my eyes. I really liked him a lot but he did this.
*End of flashback*

Hudson pulled me by my waist. My head hits his chest. He starts ranting fake promises. "God why the heck my life is so fucked up."

"HUDSON NOTHING IS GONNA MAKE US ONE AGAIN SO LEAVE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL MAKE U" I screamed with agitation.

"Promises are meant to be broken "

Suddenly i heard something like a glass breaking. I broke the hug immediately. I saw Atharv standing near a tree, blood was oozing out of his hand and some glass piece also lying on the grass ground.

Atharv comes towards me with fast step. He looks at Hudson with hawk eyes as if he's going to burn him into the ashes. With a scared face Hudson left immediately without any word.

Atharv starts to come close to me with slow steps while keeping an eye contact with me. I step backward until my backs hits the wall. We were in the most secluded part of the mansion. Nobody comes here.

Atharv caged me between his both hands. I can see blood trickling down his hand. I got worried seeing his hands. He was unknowingly quiet. The two hairs strands falling on two sides of his forhead. The little scar on his left cheek. The mole under his lips. I was mesmerized but then realized in what situation i was in.