✨️Ocean Blue✨️

Atharv's POV-
I threw the towel at Arohi's face. I started working on my laptop again but i got a phone call from my mother to meet her in her room now.

I closed my laptop and walked towards her room. I knocked on the door.

"Come in"

I entered her room and saw her sitting on the bed. She asked me to sit beside her. I did.

The atmosphere was silent so my mom decided to break it.

"What did she do to you?"

I was caught off guard with the question.

"Huh?"

"I said what that innocent girl did to you. Why did you married her forcefully? Is it because her sister ran away or you didn't wanted to lose your reputation. ANSWER ME ATHARV!!! Is your fame and image so much big that you dragged her and married her without her will? We never taught you this son!!! Then whyy??" She said with a hurting tone.

"Maa that time the only thing i can think is to marry someone. Shalini ran away. There were so many cameras flashing on us. You know how social media works. They will show you the negative side. My image might have got hurt so... i had to take this step" i said while looking down.

I shouldn't make my reputation bad for a normal girl. If i had to marry anyone in her place, i would have married. But i have created this business with all my power for years. I can't let this substandard people destroy it.

I received a tight slap on my right cheek. My cheek became red as i stared at my mother's angry face. I know i deserved it but for me what i did that time was worth it.

"You can always fix your bad reputation but can you ever fix a broken girl's heart. Some people takes eternity to mend hearts. You might not know how much she is hurt from inside, Atharv." She exclaimed

"Abhi bhi wakt hain Atharv. Sudhar jao. Agar ab nahi toh kabhi nahi" She patted my shoulder.

She stood up from the bed to exit the bedroom.

"Come downstairs. You have some marriage rituals to complete. Then you can go back to your lovely work" She taunted.

She went out. My mind was still thinking about the things she said. Its making my mind feel heavy.

Someday that girl will be the ultimate death of me..Urghhhhh.

In my childhood, i always found happiness in solace. Though my cousins are crackheads but i was very different from them. I was always a quiet kid who would rather sit in the corner while everyone laughs, gossips with their friends and families. I took a deep breath and stood up from the bed to leave the room.

I walked towards downstairs and saw Arohi coming downstairs too with Samaira.

"Aaj suraj kis disha se nikla?" I whispered under my breathe. This is the first time i saw Arohi being punctual.

My cheek was red from the slap my mother gave me. NIice....

She was wearing a maroon sequin saree. Well well she looked good.

I noticed that her vermillion was half gone. This girl always forgets everything. Well my mother noticed it too.

My mother made her stand infront of me and motioned me to apply the vermillion on her forehead.

I took some pinch of sindoor and applied it on her forehead. Some of the red dust fell on Arohi's nose. She glared at me as i did that. Ok I agree that i did it intentionally.