✨️One Smile✨️

Hey there.... Once again the author. I want to thank all of my lovely readers for liking.
Now.....get this chapter 200 likes fast then i will update the next chapter..
-------------------------------------------------------------
Atharv's POV-
"Kyu? Aaj se main apni decision bhi nahi le sakti Mr Rajvanshi?" She said....

I can see her tears filling in her eyes but she still didn't let any of the tears drop from her siren eyes....Her swollen eyes, nose....her messed up makeup and hair showed only one thing..Suffering

I went behind her and grabbed the broken piece from her hand and threw it inside the dustbin.

She turned to face me. I slowly walked over to her while she started to go backward. I cage her between my arms so that she can't move from her place.

"From now on don't do anything to piss me off. You might be my wedded wife but you cannot be my wife. Get this thing on your pretty head." I said while pointing my fingers towards her head.

I start to turn around to exit the washroom but stopped when i remembered something.

"And one more thing...Break your so-called relationship with numerous people. You are now a wife of a famous businessman. You might not have any reputation but i do... so make sure that your insignificant rumors doesn't make my image fall infront of people." I said and exited the washroom

(In the morning)
Last night i fell asleep on the couch. I woke up after hearing Rishi's excited screams. Gosh that boy is such a pain in ass..Urgh..

Arohi's mom and dad came to bless us but one person is absent ,MISS AROHI.

We all were waiting for maharani to come downstairs. I received a phone call from one of my employee. I was talking on the phone but my sight fell on a figure who's coming downstairs.

Her lehenga changed into some saree..but the vermillion is still there on her head. Red bangles in her wrist....She was...looking pretty.

Anyways i shouldn't think about her right now.. she is not that special in my life.. she will do her part and i will do mine..SIMPLE.

Her anklet bells was making sound everytime she moves her feet. She came downstairs and sat beside me on the sofa.

After the blessing ritual, we touched the elder's feet and went outside.

I saw my car decorated with so many disgusting flowers. Eww who even likes them.

Despite my irritation i went to seat on the driver's seat inside the car.

"Backseat Bhai!!!!" Rishi yelled.

When he saw my face he immediately stopped blabbering.

I looked over the backseat and saw her sitting there. She was looking outside like she is in her dreamland.

I inhaled a sharp breathe and went to the backseat. I sat beside her. She shifted a little far from me.

Good for her. From now on she is keeping her distance from me. It will be essential for her though.

Arohi was sitting silently. Her phone started buzzing continuously.

Its so fucking annoying urghhhh.

I don't know what came to me but i grabbed her phone and threw it outside the car. Good Riddance.

She looked so shocked.

"Are you mad or what? Why did you threw it outside?" She yelled at me

"First learn to handle phone calls and messages. There is a silent button on the phone. Sometime you should use this. Take this thing as a lesson. Next time it will be you with your phone outside. Got it?" I commanded.