Chapter 6: Vallabhgadh ke remains

Jiten and Dhruv went to the village, it took the same time as it did when Dhruv and Sukanya had went to see the village. Dhruv's eyes were tearing up when he saw everything that they had discovered. He could recall each and every house in that place, each and every shop in that place.

Jiten: Yeh badi badi handiya mili hai, most probably..

Dhruv: Spices ko store karne ke liye..

Jiten: Yes! Actually that right! Uss time pe Spices ko aise hi badi badi haandiyo me rakha jaata tha! And Dhruv ji, yeh kuch weapons bhi mile hai yaha se..

Dhruv looked at all of them, he spotted the animal trap and recalled the first time he had reached Vallabhgadh and met Sukanya.

Jiten: Yaha se bhi kuch paintings mile hai, restoration ka kaam chal raha hai sab jagah..

Dhruv: Thank you so much Jiten ji ki aapne yeh sab kuch nikal ke mujhe bataya..

Jiten: Dhruv ji, iss ke wajah se aapka aur mera naam, dono ka naam government ke diary me chale gaye hai for one of the biggest excavations! Bas yaha kaunsa rajy tha woh nahi pata..woh pata hota toh hum aage government ko de dete so that iss rajy ke naam ke sath hummara naam bhi aa jaata! Par kaise pata chalega yaha ka naam..

Dhruv: Vallabhgadh..

Jiten: Ji?

Dhruv: Vallabhgadh..iss rajy ka naam tha Vallabhgadh..

Jiten: Lagta hai aapko history me bohot zyada interest hai! Aur aapko iss jagah ka naam kaise pata chala?

Dhruv: Ji woh..meri..meri Nani yaha ke kuch stories sunnati hai, unhe unki Nani ne sunaya aur unhe unki Nani ne! 😅 bas story ka jagah real hai bhi ki nahi karke mai aa gaya tha dekhne!

Jiten: well thanks for your curiosity! Nahi toh such a treasure would've been missed by all of us! Chaliye! Ab jab paintings ka restoration hone lagega mai aapko inform kar dunga!

Dhruv: Sure! Thank you!

Jiten left to the site and Dhruv followed his memory to find Navrang Van, he searched for hours, but failed. Somehow he managed to get out of the jungle before the sun sets. He later went back to his home and told everyone that his dream came true and that place he had dreamt of is actually a place which was discovered after excation! He had to tell a lie since he had seen an opened letter from the government on the dining table which had the topic of the excavation. Everyone believed him, except Ayesha. She still doubted that Dhruv was hiding something.

After about a week, he got a call from Jiten. After the phone call, Dhruv quickly drove to the site.

Jiten: Dhruv ji, jitne paintings mile hai unme se kuch toh humne restore kar liye hai baki par abhi kaam chal raha hai. Aaiye dekhiye..

Jiten took Dhruv to the paintings, he spotted that painting of Samrath Singh and Tara and it was like a knife stabbed through his heart, so afterall Tara did have to marry Samrath Singh, he wondered and became even sadder than before. He saw the other paintings from the Raj Mahal which were restored by them. He saw the family painting of Maharaj, Maharani, Mahaveer and Tara, a painting which he had seen before in the Raj Mahal. Most of them were seen by him before, but then he spotted a painting of only Maharani ji and Tara, Maharaj and Mahaveer were not there on the picture. Tara was dressed like a Queen with the pallu over her head. Dhruv though to himself.

Dhruv: iska matlab bhaiji..aur Maharaj bhi..sirf akele Tara aur Maharani ji..isme toh Samrath Singh bhi nahi hai..infact uss ek painting ke baad ek bhi painting me woh nahi hai..

Jiten interrupted his thoughts.

Jiten: Dhruv ji..yeh sab the jo waha, jisko hum Raj Mahal ka area bata rahe hai, waha se mila, aur ab yaha se aage woh sab hai jo humme waha village se mila..