Chapter 8: Shocking news

Dhruv went back to his house talking the watch with him. He knew there were many secrets that will be uncovered soon specially those paintings..although he was sure that in that painting, it must be Tara's family, but something was fishy, the clothes and everything seemed a little different. He sat in his balcony looking outside with the watch in his hands. he carefully wiped it, it was in extremely terrible condition, he was happy that no one had a closer look to the watch otherwise it would've become extremely difficult to make an excuse and get the watch to himself. 

Dhruv: Tara..mai koi na koi tareeka nikal hi lunga tum tak pahunchne ka..Mujhe apne pyar pe..hummare pyar pe bharosa hai..mai tumhe apni dulhan bana ke hi maanunga..tumhe Mrs. Tara Dhruv Saxena bana kar hi damm lunga!

Dhruv quickly picked out his laptop and started searching on the net about Vallabhgadh. Upon searching a lot, a few articles about the stories of Vallabhgadh came out in front of him. Dhruv quickly opened the articles. Dhruv was sure that these articles did not exist before when Tara was here to take Dhruv with her, or maybe they did, maybe Dhruv had just never searched about the kingdom before, since before all they were doing was searching for the Navrang Van. Dhruv read the articles.

Dhruv: Yeh sab kahaniya toh Vallabhgadh ke Maharaj yani Tara ke papa ke baare me hai, abhi tak jitna mai unhe jaan paya mujhe nahi laga tha ki unki stories itni acchi aur rochak honge, woh toh bohot hi backward thinking ke the, itna forward thinking type ke stories kaha se aa gaye inke me..waise woh bhi insaan bure nahi the, thi forward thinking par utni nahi..phir yeh stories bhi toh hai, zaroori thodi hai ki sach ho..aur waise toh descriotion jaisa diya hai yeh mujhe Tara ke papa se zyada Bhaiji jaise lage, I mean definately Tara ke papa ke baad Bhaiji ki throne lete and now ki maine time me peeche jaa ke unka ilaj bhi kar diya hai toh he is fit and fine to rule! ek minute, iske hisab se Bhaiji zinda hai, matlab jo sab mere sath hua, jo sab maine waha kiya, woh sabka ab history change ho gaya hai..

Dhruv realized this fact and was now more intrigued to know about Vallabhgadh. After a lot of searching, he was finding those same 4-5 stories about the king of Vallabhgadh and nothing else. this is when it stuck his mind, why not search with the name rather than searching about the entire place. He quickly started typing again.

Dhruv: Hmm..kya naam tha..ha, Maharaj...Uday..Bhan..

He searched for Tara's father's name, but nothing much came other than the info that he was a king of a rajya near Agra and he had 1 daughter and 1 son, he was very loving to his people and had good connections with almost all his neighboring countries except just a few. Dhruv was not satisfied with the information he had just gained, he needed more information, some hint, some clue to find them, to find the portal to Vallabhgadh. He then started to search for Maharani ji, about her, there was absolutely no information on the net, rather some other Rani's information was there with the same name. Then he searched for Tara.

Dhruv: Tara..ab bas Tara ke naam se kuch mil jaye..shayad uske shaadi ke baare me.. jaldi search karta hu..Rajkumari..Tarapriya..

He searched for Tara, he found one small article about her. No picturization, but what was written about her shocked Dhruv.

Dhruv: The princess who went against the then set norms by the king to become a revolutionary princess, the princess who cured many citizens of her country, the doctor princess..yeh sab toh mere saamne hi hua tha..humne hi toh woh voting rakhi thi jisme Tara jeeti thi! Matlab jo sab hua tha mere sath waha jaane ke baad woh aaj bhi sach hai!

Dhruv read further, he was frantically searching about Tara's marriage.

Dhruv: The princess was said to have immense love for her brother and citizens of her country..immense love and passion for becoming a doctor..hmm..yeh sab toh bohot normal cheeze likhe hai..hmm..yeh kya hai..the princess was said to be dead post her marriage fighting for her country and countrymen against intruders..yeh..yeh kya hai..Tara ki shaadi ho gi yeh toh pata tha par isme toh kuch likha hi nahi hai kis se hui, kaise hui, kuch nahi likha hai..par yeh bhi likha hai ki woh mar jayegi soon after her marriage fighting for her countrymen..iska kya matlab ho sakta hai..ab toh mujhe aur bhi kuch samajh nahi aa raha..mujhe abhi bas yeh jaanna hai ki meri Tara ki shaadi kis se hogi..

Dhruv knew his last resort would be Bhaiji. He could maybe provide any information about Tara and Navrang Van..or Vallabhgadh..

Dhruv: Bhaiji..arre yeh kya kya aa raha hai..uffo! yeh bhaiji search karne se kyu aayenge bhala! mai bhi na! Yuvraj Mahaveer Singh.

He found a page with Mahaveer's reference. He quickly opened the page. 

Dhruv: yeh page kya kehta hai Bhaiji ke baare me..hmm..Yuvraj Mahaveer was to ascent the throne after the death of his father the Maharaja, but he was diagnosed with a disease, being cured for that disease by a doctor..yeh toh meri baat ho gayi, bhaiji ka ilaj toh maine kiya tha, tab toh shailya chikitsa ka kuch tha hi nahi, matlab ab pakka ho gaya hai ki mere Vallabhgadh jaane ka poora bakhan ho chuka hai history me..aage..being cured for that disease by a doctor, the prince continued to live a long life and after the death of the king, the prince took over the throne with his wife keeping the then Queen safe and happy in the kingdom. The king Mahaveer is known to have many folktales and stories about his reign on his country, him being a fearless king and a peace loving king had harmony in his kingdom. He is also known from the stories that surround him for taking many important decisions like empowering the women of his country by forming female armies, giving  importance to their representation in the court..matlab jo stories maine Vallabhgadh ke Raja ke baare me sunni thi, usme se kuch toh Bhaiji ke baare me hai! Aage kya likha hai..It is said that he died in a natural calamity which lead to the distruction of the kingdom, he died while saving and safegaurding his countrymen. According to the stories, the entire royal family died in that natural calamity..matlab Vallabhgadh ka ant ek natural calamity ke wajah se hua tha..

Dhruv started browsing through the articles and tried to locate the Navrang Van through the maps, he spent a few hours to do so ending up in defeat and sleeping off on the table he was researching on. the next day morning, Dhruv woke up to his laptop being wide. He recalled what he was doing and for a moment wanted to see the site where Mahaveer and his reign was mentioned in hoping to find any time of the disaster. when he opened that tab again he found a totally different writeup there.

Dhruv: Yeh kya hai..yeh kaise ho sakta hai..

To confirm whether he was on the right site or not, he open the site from his browsing history and yet the same changed page was there in front on of.

Dhruv: Yuvraj Mahaveer..The lost prince..

~♡~

Somewhere in the jungle, near a lake, his fingers started to move..

"Aah..yeh..yeh hum kaha aa gaye..Ta..Taru..aah.."

Mahaveer was in deep pain, he moved himself and got the strength to get up from his place.

Mahaveer: Yeh..yeh kaunsi jagah hai? Yeh hummara Vallabhgadh toh nahi..aur na hi yeh woh jagah lag rahi hai jaha se hum gire the..yeh kaha aa gaye hai hum..