☯ it's all changed ☯

Hey, its my first story, hope you like it! :)

My name is rose. And something happened which id never thought it would... I'd never thought I'd have to move house, A new country, A new school, a new everything. I never asked my mum why we moved. I guess I felt sorry for her, she might of wanted a new start after everything that had changed our lives, all because of my farther. I never really knew my farther. He was always at work. Never had time for me. I still don't know what has happened. I've always been so close to my brother Conor. He been put in care, I guess my mother couldn't cope. I really miss his little smiles, makes me cry to think that I've lost such a close bond. My whole family has been separated. I'm all alone. My mother was taking pills, committed suicide and now well I'm in care too. To think I still have a part of my family, my dad... I always promise to search for him, track him from phone diaries. I can't find him anywhere, Evan.. Evan smith.

I've only got one friend here. Her names Chloe. She is sweet really, funny and she understands me. She got put in care because her dad used to beat her up. She still has scars and well, she really doesn't know who her mum was.

I guess being in care has made me realise that I'm not alone but with a bunch of strange kids who relate to my story...

-----------------------------------------------

Mmmm what happens next? I'll update soon, promise :) x