Who are you?

I wrote down my number on a little peice of paper, and placed it where he told me too.

I thought about this, everytime I was with Louis this note appeared. Was it him? Why would he want to threaten me?...

I called him. He didn't have a clue, I was so wrong to accuse my own boyfriend, he's really Concered about my safety now, I don't know who this was writing little notes and placing them in my pockets. If it was one of my friends or someone from my care home playing a joke this definitely wasnt funny. I waited for a phone call, it never came...

I woke up the next morning becuase of a beeping sound through my phone, it was a text message. It told me to meet him in the middle of town. I put on my brown jacket and my blue converse and went. I saw this man, tall with the same features as the person who came to collect my money.

I went up to him and tapped him. His face looked like he was about to break down into tears. He looked up at me and whispered ' rose? Is that u darling? ' I replied with a yes wondering who on earth this was.. I asked him and he slilently whispered back that he was my father... I looked at him and burst out in tears of mixed emotions, happy, sad, confused... After all them years wondering who my father was he was right in front of me...

I asked him why he wanted the money and why he placed the note. He explained that he lives in burley with his new wife Shannon and his pet dog skittles. I asked him why he never came to see me or take me out for little day trips when I was little, he told me that my mother had stopped me from seeing him with a restraining order, claiming that I had abused you when it was all her, lying, she couldn't handle the fact that I wanted a divorce and still wanted to see my two little daughters again...

When I heard phoebe died my heart broke a little, but when I knew that I wasn't allowed to see you I felt lost. Knowing I still had a little daughter and couldn't meet her. I told my dad that my mother had told me that you didn't want anything to do with me and that you didn't care...

I told my dad about mum having a boyfriend ( Charlie ) and having conor and then when Charlie left, well mum just tore apart. The whole family did, mum wanted nothing to do with conor anymore so he got put in care. She got addicted to drugs and pills and after that she committed suicide. She cut herself in her ribs, really deep. She was a confused woman and lonely.

When my father heard this he started crying. He said he should of been there for me. I asked him what he was doing all these years. He told me that he had found Shannon who had picked him off his feet and helped him and now they're married. They met in job centre plus. They started talking and well fell in love.

I asked him what Louis had to do with this. He said she saw him and her in Starbucks, he was out for work here and it was his last day, he said that he had recognised me and that's why he wrote that down and he needed money to come back and see me. He overheard Louis name and must of guessed that he must of been my boyfriend. He wrote that note. He thought I'd of hated him because my mum might if told me that he abused me when it was all false information.

Now I'm a happy person. No longer in care. I live with Shannon, my dad and skittles! And the best thing is that Shannon turned out to be CHLOE'S MUM! So now we all live Together. We are family. I still get to see Ashley and Manisha, I normally write letters to them and Emma. I really miss them. We all moved to burley, and I get to see conor, his care home is here. Dad said he might think about adopting conor as his own son for me. I'm so happy, I love my life. I'd never thought I'd say those words, but hey guess what I did! And u wanna know what? Life may seem a struggle but with a bit of help eveyone can get through it!

----------------------------

Hey! Thankyou for reading! Hope you enjoyed my short story, might write another soon!! Bye :) please comment of what you thought of my book! Thanks :) xxx