Someone new...

I woke up and turned around, I saw Chloe on the edge of her bed crying. I wondered why? I tapped her shoulder and asked what was up. ' it's.. It's my little sisters birthday today.. She was called amber, she died because of abuse off my farther, I've survived but I miss her so much, was so close to her :( '

I understood what she was going through, even though I miss Conor so much I still know he remembers me, all those five years I spent with him, he is going to be 7 this year. But this wasn't the same. I had never told anybody about my older sister, phoebe. She had died before Conor was born. I remember her, I loved her so much, she was my inspiration.

My mum had told me what had happened. I remember it so clearly like it was just yesterday. I wish she was still alive so I could just have one last hug and tell her that I love her like no body else. I was only 10 when she died. It's been almost seven years now. After phoebe passed, my mum just acted like she didn't even have a second daughter and my father lived separately. My mum never let me see my farther I can't even remember him, he left us when I was about 3.

Phoebe was my blood sister, Conor is my half brother. That day she had died I had come home from a lovely day at school where I was a popular and intelligent student. I came home with a smile because i had won an award for a art competition and I couldn't wait to tell phoebe all about it. She always was so supportive and caring almost like she was my mother, my mum could of been a bit more nice about everything, all she did was work and whenever we needed her she wasn't there. All I had was phoebe.

Until my mum had told me that phoebe... Phoebe had died because of a heart attack. When I heard those words I burst out in tears and ran upstairs, hugged her pillow so tightly, why? Why? She was such a innocent person, why? Why do all the good people get erased from people's lives? I mean their are people out their who murder and rob but they live... Why? Phoebe was all I had...

---------------------------------

Hey hope u enjoy it so far! I'll update soon! Bye :) x