Him...

Today I went to Starbucks to get a coffee, I went with my three friends Chloe ( from the care home ) and Ashley and Manisha, they go to the same school as me and Chloe. This is the first time I've had more than one friend. Chloe introduced me to them, they are so nice to me. I almost feel like I've known them for ages. I'm so glad to have friends like them...

I went in and saw this guy with a hood on. He had a magazine in his hand and I could make out he was reading about Bruno mars and his new album. I went up to him and said ' hey I like Bruno too' he looked up at me and smiled. He had gorgeous bleu eyes. Brown soft hair and into a fringe. He looked so ' fit ' he shook my Hand and I got shivers... I looked back at my friends they were giggling. He asked me if I and my friends would like to join him so we said yes. We sat with him for about half an hour or so.

Chloe Manisha and Ashley decided to leave so they left me and they boy, his name was Louis. He smiled at me and talked to me about how he lived in care too. He is a year older than me, 18 so he now lives in his own flat. He was really nice, I fell in love. I felt a slight tingle in my heart, a sensation that I have somebody now, he looked at me and asked ' what's your number rose?' I smiled at him and told him. He said he had to leave and that he'd call me at night. I was looking forward to this...

As I walked back to the care home I notice a little peice of paper in my pocket it said ' follow my instructions or I will kill Louis' I began to shiver and wondered who on earth had put this there...