ᵖ ʳ ᵒ ˡ ᵒ ᵍ ᵘ ᵉ

𝓞nce upon a time, thousands of witches and wizards unexpectedly found themselves in an unknown room, sitting on very comfy sofas. Those who had been carrying their wands with them suddenly didn't; their wands were gone. The atmosphere was raucous and chaotic. The few who could keep their cool sought to assess the situation and surroundings; their eyes widened as they realised how vast and comfy the room they were in was.

   There were thousands of soft sofas and small tables on each one, a big screen at the very front of the room, and two velvet divider ropes tied to small gold–coloured poles lined up in neat rows that divided the sofas into three groups.

   As it turns out, all of them in the room were Hogwarts residents, Hogwarts alumni, some important witches and wizards, some Aurors, some British Ministry of Magic workers with the ministers, and some wizarding families from three different years.

   "Can anyone tell me what happened? How come I'm here now when a second ago I was still in the ministry doing paperwork in my department?" one of the British Ministry of Magic workers from 1945 spoke up.

   "I–I was also w–working on my assignments earlier in the common room! How is it possible that I was transported from the dungeons to here in the blink of an eye? And where exactly is this?" not far from where the man sat, a seventh–year Slytherin girl from 1945 also chimed in.

   "Merlin's bloody tits and balls! I can't believe there's a time when those of us who usually do this are treated like this!" Sirius Black exclaimed to his three brothers but blood, the four of them called themselves the Marauders.

   A feminine voice emerged from nowhere before Professor Horace Slughorn from 1998 could faint at the sight of two of his younger selves in the same room as him.

   "You are not being set up or pranked, Padfoot! You are all witches and wizards from the years 1945, 1978, and 1998. You're in the Hogwarts Room of Requirement for a reason, and I and the others can ensure your safety while you're there."

   Sirius fell backward off the sofa. The other three looked at each other. James Potter has an extremely ridiculous expression on his face.

   Everyone was flabbergasted; some were trying to comprehend what was going on and what the voice meant.

   For a few moments, there was silence.

   Then the mysterious voice returned.

   "Don't worry about time laws; as with the use of the Time Turner, nothing will happen when you meet yourself there, so don't be surprised if you see the same person from a different year. Also, as long as you all are there, time will stop on its own and will start again when everything is done."

   "All wands, with no exception, are automatically collected at the very front, more specifically in the huge box in the centre. The box is sealed with a special spell, not an Alohomora, of course, so no one can take it until everything is done."

   Their attention was suddenly drawn to a huge antique box in the front, not far from the big screen.

   "Finally, I will explain why all of you from three separate years are assembled in the same place. So the witches and wizards from 1998 must know what we have just gone through. The Second Wizarding World War ended only two weeks ago in our time, so those of you who are there will be watching eight shows, or as the Muggles named them films, about the future if you're not from 1998."