ᵈ ᵒ ᵒ ʳ ˢ ᵗ ᵉ ᵖ ᵈ ᵉ ˡ ⁱ ᵛ ᵉ ʳ ʸ

FIRST FILM

   THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE

   "Philosopher's stone?" Remus Lupin and Regulus Black spoke at the same time, both turning to face each other awkwardly.

   Tom Riddle lifted an eyebrow, curious.

   When he heard he was going to watch shows, films, or whatever it was about the future, he was silently excited since he always had a certain obsession with something he didn't know but could potentially benefit him in some manner.

   It is nighttime in Surrey; we see an owl on the street sign 'PRIVET DRIVE' and the camera pans to the street with very identical–looking brown brick houses.

   The owl flies away, and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed.

   "What is Dumbledore doing there?" James questioned.

   "I don't know, Mr. Potter; I'm not a seer," Dumbledore from 1978 responded kindly, turning his gaze to James.

  Tom fought hard not to snort, knowing that the person he abhors was still alive in the future.

   However, his annoyance eased when he realised, a split second later, that there was no Dumbledore from 1998. "Did the old fart finally die? What a shame; he wasn't all that powerful to live for so long."

   He takes out his deluminator and activates it.

   Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts.

   "Can I have it?" James, Sirius, and the Prewett twins said it in awe. Even Rabastan Lestrange seemed to be staring at his brother from the same year as him — 1978 — with a look like he was asking to be bought a toy.

   The Weasleys from 1998 looked at each other, knowing who it belonged to now.

   He puts away the device, and a cat miaows.

   Dumbledore looks down at the cat.

   "How come I just realised? Is that... Minnie?" "Really?" "I think so..." the Marauders except Remus exchanged whispers, which didn't help because everyone could still hear them anyway.

   Remus smacked the backs of his three best friends' heads.

   Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here... Professor McGonagall.

   The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. There are footsteps, and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.

   "We're never wrong!" Sirius weirdly danced while clapping his hands together.

   James did the same thing. "Minnie, you're so—"

   With a killer smile, McGonagall from 1978 soon interrupted James' remarks. "Can't you stop calling me Minnie? Mr. Potter, Mr. Black?"

   Meanwhile, McGonagall from 1998 was at a loss for what to do.

   McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. How did you know it was me?

   Dumbledore: My dear Professor, I've never seen a cat sit so stiffly.

   The Room of Requirement was filled with laughter.

   They've all become more accepting of the circumstances.