Blown Away (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)

Prologue 

  Rolling out of my bed when I heard my dad shout my name. "Lexi!" he scream with more anger I sigh "I'm coming!" I scream back. I walk down stairs to see him laying on the couch, the beer hanging from his fingers tips. "Yes?"I ask and he look at me, and got up. I hated when he was near me. I never know what he's gonna do. Especailly that night, that what made me even more scared of him. I remember everything that night. 

Flash Back: 

 Tuseday July 23'rd 10:09 pm: 

  "; Bye Lex!" my best-friend shouted as I was walking to my door I look back and waved, she waved back and drove off. I shook my head and open the door. "YOU ASSHOLE!" I shouted, I sigh, another fight. It would be a mircal if they had ever stop, yeah Lexi as if that would ever happen.... I close the door and they didn't even notice me. Well I'm use to it. "I'M AN ASSHOLE?!"my dad scream in anger I whince at the yellling. 

"YEAH YOU!" she shouted "I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CHEATED!" I stop my tracks on the stairs and listen/watch, which I regretted to watch. "YOU KNOW MY MOTHER WAS RIGHT!" Oh no...  I thought. "ABOUT WHAT?!" he shouted "THAT YOU WERE A PICESE OF JUNK! SHE WAS RIGHT THAT YOU WERE NEVER TRUTHWORTHLY!" Then before I knew it I saw him with a kenife, I was to shock to scare to save her. It was all my fault. Then she drop to floor, blood quickly came circling around her. "Shit"he mumble making me go back into reality. My eyes widen. And I gasp to loudly. I curse under my mouth and he turn around "Lexi?"he ask I look at him "Go to sleep, this is just nightmare." he said "Nightmare my ass." I mumble "What?"he ask "N-nothing."  I said nervosuly turning my body to my room. 

I slammed the door and cried in my pillow, an hour later a knock was place my door "It's daddy!" I whipped my tears aways and sat up. "Come in!" I shouted and he open the door "Hi sweetie."he said sitting on my bed, but I move away. I was too afraid. But I guess he notice me being afriad of him. "Don't be afraid of your father."he said having a hold of my foot, which hurts me." Ow." I said and he let go. I rub it. 

 "Night."he said kisisng my forhead but I move my head. I smelled the  beer that he been drinkning. He close the door and I cried, but stop when he open the door again. "Don't tell anyone." I nodded. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Hope You Like It, Well Neener will write the first chapter, trust she's a better writer. :) 

Bye! Cya later! Feed Back?