Chapter 2

I woke up in a room. Oh no did he find me .. NO NO ! Imagine what he will do to me now !! I started panicking, and crying silently . Then I 5 boys walked towards me. I froze.

"Who-who are you ?" I stuttered.The curly haired boy said

"Im Harry !" I half smiled . Then a boy with brown hair and a quiff said

"Im Louis! " Again I half smiled . A boy with a very tiny quiff said.

"Im Liam . "  They seem nice. Then a very quiet boy with a mix with black and brown hair.

"Zayn" He said with a polite little wave.

"And Im Niall!" A boy with with blonde hair and a quiff said . What is this ? Boys of the quiffs?? Niall sounds Irish.... Hmmmm .

"What's your name "

"Im Lexi......." I said .  They smiled .

"Do you know who we are?" Liam said .I shook my head.

"Were One Direction." I sat up .

"I mean I know who you are but ..I didn't know what you looked like or your names.. " The boys looked confused.

"Oh... " I felt woozy. I held my hand to my head .

"Lexi when was the last time you ate?" Niall asked .

"Errm... Last friday.." The boys looked shocked.

"Your the girl who called us..... " Louis said. I nodded with silent tears on my cheeks. They looked at each other and hugged me tight.

"You should eat. Do you like Macaroni and cheese?" I nodded . Liam smiled and walked in another room. 

"So how did I get in here exactly??" I asked really confused.

"You eerm, were walking and you randomly just passed out . I saw you and took you here ."o h..

"Oh MY GOD WHERE IS MY BAG!!!" I shouted.

"Relax its right there " Harry said while pointing to the floor. A sigh of relief washed over me .

"Are you Irish?" I asked Niall.

"Yes I am !" Niall said obviously proud. I smiled.

                                           Maybe this won't be so bad..

A/N: Hey guys! Me and Megans routine is we are each gonna write two chapters and switch off. How did you like the chapter?

By guys for now. WATCH THE KCA's!!!!

Neener <3