Chapter 4

We all nodded and walked to the living room. We sat in a circle on the carpet. I sat in next to Eleanor and Danielle and Perrie was on the other side of Danielle sitting next to Zayn.Then Harry started. Great! This is gonna be terrible.

"Eleanor truth or dare?" Eleanor smiled and said.

"Im going to the bathroom i'll be right back " Louis said and walked out.

"DARE!" I looked at her like "What did you get yourself into?"

"I dare you to smack Louis when he comes back in . " El nodded and we waited for Louis to come in. She got up and Louis walked in. She walked up to him and slapped him right across the face.

"What the hell was that for???" Eleanor kissed his cheek and said

"Sorry babe it was a dare ." She said and smirked. Louis looked over to Harry .

"I will get you for that" He said and pointed to Harry. He raised his hands in surrender.

"OK ... Truth or dare Lexi" Louis asked. Errmmmm hmm

"Umm Truth."

" Why did you run away?" He asked with a serious face.

"I-I-I couldn't die.... " I whispered silently . Eleanor gave Louis a death glare. Danielle and Perrie took me upstairs so I wouldn't cry.

Eleanor's P.O.V

"WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU ASK HER THAT LOUIS ?" I screamed .

"It was just a question!!" Louis shouted.  I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs to help Lexi.