Chapter 5

All three them were comforting me as I just sit there and cried. "Why did he ask suxh a stupid question?"Danielle said "Don't talk to him like that." Eleanor said "So your just getting let this by? Louis knows why, he doesn't need any more information from Lexi unless Lexi wants to tell."Danielle said "You know how Louis is!"El said "Yeah I know dumb and stupid, El he-"  Danielle was cut off by Perrie "Guys quit fighting,  do you think your making it easier for Lex." I smiled at her and she smiled back "Sorry...." Danielle and Eleanor mumble I nodded and whppied my tears away. 

    A few minutes later before I was gonna speak there was a knock. "It's Louis, can I speak to Lexi alone?" they look at me waiting for my answer. I nodded "Yeah come in!"Eleanor shouted They all walk out and Perrie said "Call one of us if you need one of us..." I nodded with a smile, she walk out and  close the door, leaving me and Louis...  "Look I'm sorry I screwed. up..." Louis said "Again..." Im not sure if I was suppose to hear that  or not , but I did. "What the suppose to mean?" I said "What? Nothiong.." he said thinking will let it go, yeah not that easy Louis. I thought to myself.. "No Louis I'm serious, talk. What was that all about?"he sigh and sat next to me,  

  "Well I feel like I mess up everything,. always screwing something up..."he said and then I hit him with a pillow "Ow." he said rubbing his arm where I hit him "What was that for?"he ask "For being an idiot."then he frown... "Louis, you don't screw everything up... I do." I said "I mean, look if my dad wasn't a achoalic and didn't killed my mom-" I covered my mouth.  His eyes widen. "What?! You have to tell someone!" Louis shouted but I put my hand over his mouth but he lick me. "Did you just lick me?" I ask  "Yes I did. I'm telling someone if you don't." he said "No! Louis promise me that you won't tell anyone. not Harry not Niall not Liam not Zayn not Perrie not Danielle nor Eleanor, no one." I said almost tearing up. 

  "Fine...."he said I sigh "Thank you so much!" I said hugging him "Yeah yeah, we're all good now?"he ask I nodded "Yeah we're all good. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk.." I said he nodded  "Same here." I smile "Let go..." I nodded and follow him into the liiving room where everyone look at us. "Everythig all good?"Liam ask I look at Louis and he nodded and I did the same. "Good..." Liam said  "What about you too." I said looking at Eleanor and Danielle they look at each other."I'm sorry." Danielle said "No I'm sorry." Perrie sigh "Ok enough with this. I want to play hide and seek..." we all look at her "What?" I ask "What never played hide and seek..." I rolled my eyes "Haha, yeah not at 19." she rolled her eyes "Now you're playing!" I sigh "NOT IT!" Louis Eleanor Liam Danielle Harry Niall Zayn and I shouited Perrie pouted and I laugh. 

  "GO HIDE!" she shouted, we scramble out of the living room. I ran in the hallways looking every where , then I notice a door. I walk over to it and I open to it to see nothing. It was clean. Strange... I thought but I went in it when I heard Perrie almost done counting.... I still not believe I'm playing hide and seek. "READY OR NOT HEAR I COME!" she shouted I smirk no one she wont be able to find me.  "Boo." someone whisppered making me jump. I turn around to see Niall. "H-how?" I said he smirk "This is my secret hide out." I smiled "I thought I was the only who knows about this.." I said frowning, then he laugh, that laugh was contingous. "I'm sorry." he said I look at him all confuse "About the fight we had earlier I nodded "It's fine, I was just overracting., I'm sorry." he smiled then I heard foot-steps and voices. "Where are they? You have the rest in the living room...." I heard Danielle said I look at Niall and smirk.

  "I don't know! I was't  cheating!:" Perrie said "Maybe they are in the kitchen down stairs..." I giggle "Did you hear that?" Eleanor ask shit... I felt a hand on mouth, I look at Niall he told me to be quiet.. "DID YOU FIND THEM?!" Louis shouted "NO!" all of them shouted "WILL CHECK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HOUSE AND YOU CHECK WE WERE YOU ARE!" Harry shouted "OKAY! LET ALL MEET BACK HERE IN TEN!" Perrie shouted back  then I heard foot steps moving, "I'm hungry.." Niall  whine quiellt making me laugh then I had an idea. "Okay let go in the kitchen while they look for us, when they come back we scare them or pretend nothing ever happen?" I ask, Niall smiled "Whatever happens I get food." I laugh again and queilt got out Niall and I dash to the kitchen.