8. Colors

"And you know Lix? He kissed him, right in front of me! In front of his husband?" 

Felix looked up from the desk. "Kissed on the lips?" Hyunjin pursed his lips and shook his head, "On his cheek." 

Felix deadpanned, "Then I don't really see a problem." Hyunjin gave an exasperated sigh. Felix started again, "Hyunjinnie, we also cuddle a lot. So, it is definitely a thing among best friends." 

Hyunjin squeaked the glass desk with his finger, denying the sentence. 

Felix looked at the time and then at Hyunjin. He always showed up at the odd times but Felix couldn't complain much as his secretary. 

"Anyways, you have been talking awful a lot about your husband. Did you make any progress? And please don't tell me the things you're doing right now is a progress." 

"But it is. Oh, yes. Seungmin sleeps a bit closer to me nowadays."

Felix sighs. Is this supposed to be a married life? But then again, they were strangers and were suddenly set up together to be married. Not so surprisingly, their behaviour can be mistaken for roommates. 

Hyunjin piped up again, "You know, you should meet Seungmin." Felix's eyes sparkled and he nodded till his head came off.

"Since I have met your best friend, do you also want to meet my childhood best friend?" Hyunjin said, stuffing a spoonful of rice in his mouth. Seungmin looked up, pondering who exactly his best friend was. 

Ah, yes. The guy who was cheering the most during their wedding. 

"The one who gave brownies that day." Hyunjin supplied, not that it was of any help. 

Seungmin still nodded, "Sure, why not? Why don't we invite him over for dinner, say tomorrow?" Hyunjin pursed his lips, looking up. "We're busy. Is Friday okay with you?" Seungmin nodded. 

Hyunjin couldn't wait to have Seungmin meet his best friend. Undoubtedly, Felix was more excited about it. 

The days of the week passed quickly surprisingly. Seungmin saw Hyunjin come late and tired two days straight, eating comparatively less from his usual quantity and just stuffing his face into the pillow. Seungmin would have helped but he too was tired unknowingly. 

But then again, Friday had come. 

Has Seungmin ever mentioned that Friday had become his favourite day of the week? Because he comes home to his husband, knowing that he can spend the next two days staring and spending time with him. Even if it's just cleaning the house.

"Let's go!" Felix hooted, pulling out the 'o's' in the end. Hyunjin started the engine and drove the luxury car in the lights of Seoul. 

It was Felix's first time at Hyunjin's new house. He whistled (attempted to) when they reached the corridor to the penthouse, looking down the window panel. 

"Welcome to our home." Felix took in the surroundings. The house looked real fancy, and pretty much like Hyunjin's own room. For example, the coat from yesterday dumped at one side of the couch. 

"Why is your pin code 2220?" Hyunjin dumped his coat, now on the other side of the couch. "It's Seungmin's and my birthday." Felix nodded, loosening his tie.