Chapter 3 - What Else Could Go Wrong???

While the nurses were inside working on helping him and trying to get any doctors they can to come and help them.
I decided to ask the receptionist if she could give me the number of Jay's family.
So that I could call them to tell them to come to the hospital and then I will tell them what happened but they will probably figure it out with all the nurses and doctors running around and going in and out of the room Jay was in.
The receptionist didn't give me the number of them but she called them and let me talk to them to tell them the bad news.
Jay's family came rushing in to the hospital while I was standing outside waiting for them since I was no use inside.
They went running into the room but were pushed out by one of the nurses.
One of the doctor said we have to put him in to surgery to help his heart pump.
Al of us outside were so scared even though we were told that he might not make it.
So we just all hoped for the best for the surgery and that nothing wrong would happened.
Then thee nurses wheeled Jay into the operation room where they were going to help his heart.
She said that they will keep us updated on how he is going.
We were all crying and hugging each other trying to stay positive and not let negativity take over but in one of s it did.
Jay's step-dad just let the negativity and anger get the better of him and was starting to get so mad he could have broke the hardest thing ever to be on Earth.