Chapter 1 - What Happened???

It all started 2 weeks ago at school when I was talking and laughing with my friends and suddenly I saw a young boy surrounded by people and was struggling to breathe.

All of the people around him didn't know what to do and they just stepped back and then that's when I stepped in. I felt like I had do to do something about it. I told my friends to go and find a teacher to tell them to call the ambulance and to be as quick as they can be to get to the bottom of the oval.

While they were grabbing the teacher I had decided to look around to see what might of happened to him and while that was happened I was asking people about him. They said that his name was Jay and that he was a good person and they didn't think it happened on purpose they just thought he had chocked on something or he just fainted or something that.

The teacher, they had grabbed had come running as fast as he could then he grabbed the boy and did mouth to mouth to try and get some oxygen into the lungs of thee poor kid.
I thought that I knew him but I just wasn't completely sure and everything just happened so quickly that I had no time to think just act. Then I realised that I knew that boy because he was my best friend that had just kept ditching me and we just never saw him again.

The ambulance came and took him to the hospital to check out what had happened. They found out that it wasn't that he had choked on something. That someone or something had sabotaged him.