Chapter 4 - Jay's Last Word???

While Jay was in surgery we were thinking about who could have done this to him and we found out that some people actually don't like him.
We had tried to make a list of the people that don't like him but there was people who just didn't know who they actually are.
We had went and told the police and gave them the list of people and they were going through their files and found that some of them were actually charged for things like robbery, attempted murder, and plenty more that I don't remember.
Then we noticed that when we got back to the hospital Jay was out of surgery and he had made it just. Now we just have to wait to find out whether he can remember anything.
When we were allowed to go into his room I let family go first but they suggested that I go first so I walked into the room. He woke up and said Jack but he didn't get to finish when his machine went off again. I was crying my head off because I thought that maybe that was the last time we would ever get to see him again.
I went out to the hall where his family was and they were crying their heads off too. I really didn't know what to do next when I was probably the last one to speak to him.
The next thing I was thinking about was if I was ever going to forgive myself for going in to see him when his family could have seen him.