Chapter 2 - What Happened To Jay??

When the ambulance took Jay to the hospital I went with him just till his family was there so he was with someone who he knew if he woke up.

Then his family had come and I told them what had happened then they thanked me for trying to help him. I said that it wasn't just me who had helped him, my friends had went and grabbed the teacher while I stayed and tried to keep him awake.

After I was finished talking to Jay's family I had went home because it ended up that by the time I would get back to school it would be the end of the day.

I couldn't think about anything except if he would be ok and that nothing will happen to him.

Then I started to think who might have done this to him but he was friends with most of the school except for some people who doesn't really like anyone at all.

So then I thought that it might have happened before school or at lunch when he went to grab his lunch from the shop.

The next day I went to the hospital and Jay had surgery last night to try and save his live.
Then I noticed that his heart monitor was going beep, beep, beep, while the line a going up and down.

I had waked away for a minute to grab a drink and walked back to find that the machine had change to beeeeeeeeeeeeeep, while the line went straight along the screen.
I just kept pressing the button to call the nurse and they came running into the room and had told me to go outside while they were inside trying to do everything humanly possible to save his life.