Chapter 665 - 666

Chapter 665 Secular State

That day, until the end, no outcome could be reached from the discussion.

This is a big deal.

Not only is it related to everyone's future, but it is also a matter that overthrows the inherent understanding brought to them by thousands of years of inheritance, so it is normal for them to be embarrassed and unable to make a decision.

Therefore, Xu Zhique did not force them and asked them to think carefully.

Anyway, there is still some time left for them.

In the library, after Su Ziyi heard the new news brought to him by Bian Qing, the hand holding the pen did not move for a long time. After a while, he sighed longly: "The courage of the sect leader is rare in the world..." A person like this who sees everything thoroughly without any regrets or nostalgia is really It's too little.

For a moment, the word "saint" popped into Su Ziyi's mind.

Only a saint can be so free and easy.

Su Ziyi forgot about it after hearing about it, but the incident itself had a huge impact within the Xuan Cang Sect, and it also spread outside the sect, intensifying some of the small and medium-sized sects that were still in the country. door anxiety. Although it is not obvious yet, many practitioners have already begun to close their assets and plan to leave.

Even if they establish a secular state, they can still achieve superhuman status.

However, how can it compare with the inner satisfaction brought by cultivation?

Therefore, Dai's country was once again in turmoil.

In addition, there is another force that has some reaction to the signal from Xuan Cang Sect, and that is the royal family. For thousands of years, the royal family's prestige among the people has not been deep. In the eyes of other sects, it is just a mascot. Basically, no one will look at the royal family's face in all major events. Many people are secretly speculating, how long can the royal family sustain this incident?

But they never expected that until now, they had no plans to retreat.

Including those areas that had become spiritual power-free zones, they also sent out troops to occupy them as soon as possible, as if to prevent the invasion of the great phoenix. But those who are more sensitive have noticed a different meaning from it. They just feel that the newly appointed Shuang'er Emperor is a bit too nonsense. Jingran really intends to reach out to the secular world. This is a bit too embarrassing for their practitioners. .

For a time, there was an undercurrent in the country.

These things have not affected the lives of ordinary people for the time being. For the people living in Xuancang City, their daily lives are not bad. Even if they are second-class people, as long as their lives can go on, they can persevere. As for the news coming from the south, although everyone would say something lonely from time to time, no one had the courage to leave their hometown.

Moreover, being so far away, who knows whether the information over there is true or false?

Since there is also a country there, there must be an emperor. As long as there is an emperor, he has rights and responsibilities. Where they went, it was just a different place where people were enslaved. So, it’s better to just stay here and live in peace.

At this point, the shadow left by the war a few years ago has completely disappeared from the hearts of ordinary people.

From the day after Xu Zhique asked everyone to go back and think, there was some unrest in the entire sect. Bian Qing and Su Yulang were walking in the sect and saw many panic-looking disciples looking for their respective backers. The Xuancang sect, which had been united for thousands of years, was divided internally for the first time. It was said that It's actually kind of funny.