Chapter 810 - 811

Chapter 810 Zelong pleads

The fallen ice sheet is larger than imagined.

The ice-sand's collapse speed was no slower than Su Ziyi's flying sword, or even slightly faster.

Half an hour later, when Su Ziyi finally flew out of the ice field and looked back, what he saw was a black sea that looked like ink. However, this time there was no longer any aura that made Su Ziyi feel uncomfortable. Instead, it seemed to have been purified by some force, making it even purer.

An idea flashed through Su Ziyi's mind and he continued to fly forward.

Zixi's speed was too fast. Although there was only a little time difference between them, Su Ziyi could no longer feel the other person's breath at all, and could only judge by the residual evil spirit in the air. But these evil spirits have become very weak, so even those who are as sensitive to the evil spirits as him have become a little reluctant at this time.

When it completely disappeared, Su Ziyi stood there in a daze.

What is he doing?

As Su Ziyi had imagined before, the ice field was not the only place where accidents occurred in the secret realm. The vast and boundless cedar forest connecting the ice field also suffered. A large amount of land was directly opened up, and the cedars fell down in various directions. Looking around, it was a mess. And it was in this place that the messenger jade pendant in Su Ziyi's arms received a signal.

He is from Xuan Cang Sect.

The signal was very urgent. It seemed that he had suffered an accident. Therefore, Su Ziyi flew in that direction without thinking too much, but after his spiritual consciousness discovered the trace of the other party, the look on his face became strange, because this time, next to the Xuan Cang Sect member, he found As far as Zelong is concerned, the two sides are not opposed to each other. They are standing on the same front and confronting the other side.

On the other side, it is the charm of the mountain.

With just one glance, Su Ziyi could roughly understand the complexity and torment in Zelong's heart, but it was not the time to worry about it now, because there were four or five other monsters behind Shan Mei, and the other party had no Shan Mei is so easy to talk to, and she is looking at Zelong and the others with salivation.

Just as Su Ziyi thought, Zelong's mood was indeed not calm now, and he was even quite angry.

It doesn't look like a monster now, but like a little humanoid doll. Although it could hide its appearance from the foundation-building stage next to it, it could not hide it from the monster beasts on the opposite side. As soon as the opponent smelled its breath, their desire for its flesh and blood immediately made them red-eyed. If it weren't for the mountain charm pressing down in front, I would have pounced on him long ago.

But these inferior existences couldn't shake Zelong's mood at all. What hurt him was the indifference on Shan Mei's face, the look like he was looking at a stranger, which made him so angry that he wanted to turn into a beast immediately. The form shreds everything in sight.

And just when it could hardly control itself, Su Ziyi fell from the sky.

Su Yulang's coma diverted Zelong's attention very well, and also made the originally anxious foundation-building practitioner overjoyed, and he hurriedly came over. Su Ziyi ignored him and just looked at Shan Mei. He found that after not seeing each other for so long, Shan Mei's aura became even deeper.

This also made Su Ziyi's eyes darker.

Su Ziyi couldn't defeat Shan Mei, nor could Zelong, so his help was actually of little use. Fortunately, Shan Mei had no intention of attacking them in the first place. When Zelong turned his back to it and was caring about Su Yulang, he took a deep look at Zelong, and then took the few with him without turning his head. The monster reluctantly left.