Chapter 503 - 504

Chapter 503 Nightmare Pattern

——"Bang!"

Ou Wang fell directly into the water in a free-falling posture. The water waves set off were as high as ten feet, which instantly chilled the people on the raft and pushed the raft out. quite some distance.

But few people complained. Yangyang and the Crown Prince immediately jumped into the water and swam towards Ou Wang.

Ou Wang was really exhausted. When he was brought up by Yang Xiao and the Crown Prince, his face was as pale as a piece of paper, and there was no trace of blood on his lips. It was obvious that he had squeezed out all the spiritual energy in his body. Su Ziyi couldn't help but admire him from the bottom of his heart because of his desperate energy.

As soon as he came up, Ou Wang lay down unbearably, closed his eyes, and looked completely powerless.

Others did not disturb him, but tried their best to leave more space for him to lie down and wait quietly for his recovery. And Ou Wang didn't let everyone wait too long. After the dizziness in his head subsided slightly, his eyes opened a slit. After a while, his eyes refocused and he said in a hoarse voice: "There is something strange about the mountains in this secret realm."

Mountains?

At a glance, all everyone could see was the endless water, not even a palm-sized piece of land. Although the water here is relatively deep, for a terrain that can be called a mountain, it is not so easy to be flooded to the point where even the top of the mountain is gone. So after thinking about it for a while, everyone felt that Ou Wang might have been mistaken.

However, don’t talk about this now, wait until Ou Wang wakes up.

When Ou Wang finally came to his senses, he later realized that he must have been wrong. He said: "Those are some white protrusions like mountains. They have the texture of mountains and are covered by water." It's all submerged underneath. At first glance, it really looks like a mountain." He leaned on Yang Yang's shoulder to recover and pursed his lips: "But now, thinking about it, it shouldn't be the case." White bumps

?

After hearing what Ou Wang said, everyone began to think hard about whether they had seen anything like that underwater during their journey. It's just that a few people were almost out of their minds, and they didn't expect where they had seen such a situation.

"Do you still remember which direction is closest to us?" Cui Yu asked.

Ou Wang thought for a moment, then pointed in a direction with a slight frown. Everyone looked over and were stunned because the direction Ou Wang pointed was exactly the direction of the water column.

"The closer you get to that side, the more white bumps there are and the more obvious they are."

After hearing this, several people exchanged glances and without saying anything else, they directly changed the direction of the raft and paddled over there.

Here, Ou Wang continued to talk about his findings: "The positions of these "mountains" are also weird." He turned his attention to Su Ziyi: "Master Sudan, do you still remember the totems that Elder Liu Yu gave us before we set off? "Yes." Su Ziyi nodded. Not only did he remember it, he remembered it very clearly.

"Then you should still remember the thing that appears the most often."

The one that appears the most?

After hearing his words, Su Ziyi thought about this matter. At first, when he was looking at the totem rubbings, most of his attention was on the familiar traces, and he didn't pay too much attention to the totem itself. However, his memory was pretty good, and after thinking for a while, he finally said what Ou Wang wanted to say.