Back in Business and 2 new contestants

Me: We are back in business! And sorry for the long wait. Anyways, let's get started with dares! Also, I need to bring Flora and May (Espeon) back and give my ocs their powers back. (brings back Flora and May the Espeon and gives my ocs their powers back)

May (Espeon): Do not make me go to that place again!

Blizz: We also have 2 new contestants joining us.

Nina Greenpaw: Please welcome, Liko and Roy!

Biyoeeveemon: They will be joining us.

Crystal: Now it's dare time!

Me: We have a dare from sonictheforreal1243. We were all dared to eat bread except Goh.

Goh: At least I'm not having any bread.

Flora: NOO! BREAD IS MY WEAKNESS!

Amber: Shut Up Flora!

(After we ate bread)

Camilla: And we got new dares from Burning_flames69.

Me: Well if you want a zombie apocalypse, then you can have it

Me: Well if you want a zombie apocalypse, then you can have it. (Uses author magic to summon zombies)

Luna: Looks like we're surviving this for 3 weeks.

Flora (Gets out her AK 47): I'm gonna kill them.

3 weeks later

Me: Okay Ash, Brock, Dawn, Goh and Serena, (gives them 5 guns with a bullet and ties everyone else to the wall)

Dawn: How do we even work with guns?

Flora: I'll teach you how to use a gun.

2 hours later

Camilla: Welp, we're dying today. Again. 

(Everyone eats the dynamite stick digusied as a hot dog and dies)

Me: (revives everyone) Jesus. How many deaths are we getting in this book?

Luna: and our lucky contestant is Korrenia.

Korrenia: (Does a fist fight with an Admant nature 252 atk evs atk ivs titan alpha gmax Machamp and won)

Me: Flora will hate Paul for this if I give him her shot gun with 200 bullets but it's a dare. (Gives Paul Flora's shot gun)

Flora (to Paul): So you have chosen death! 

Paul: (Runs away)

Flora: (Goes after him with her chainsaw)

Star: We're ending this chapter because we have to stop Flora from killing Paul. Pls remember to put down truths and dares in the comments. We'll see you next time.

Lazuli: Bye!

(Meanwhile with AU Jerry Mouse)

AU Jerry Mouse: (sips his water) This is where I'll be for most of the chapters reacting to the news.