15

A/N: Jumping back into editing, so be on the lookout for more updates coming soon!

XXXX

XXXX

Quinn locked down the pack house briefly after returning from the southern territories.

She dismissed all non-essential wolves for the time being and kept her family under a close eye. It was important to have their Theta and Spellcaster ease her suspicions with the young pups and aid in her worry for her healing Luna through a second opinion. Even an Elder could help confirm Quinn from feeling so ridiculous.

The Alpha knew she was right. She felt something different with the puppies the moment she laid eyes on them. Quinn knew of their advanced genetics, but she hadn't anticipated them to grow at such an advanced rate. Let alone Olexa, looking a bit older and matured now that her vampire side was developing.

"Lex?" Quinn quietly pushed open the heavy wooden door. She smiled when she found the tired wolf curled up on Santana's pillow, sniffing in her direction. "Kurt's here to check on the—"

A sharp tug on her pant leg grabbed Quinn's attention. She looked down and sighed heavily.

"Bay." She rolled her eyes.

The trio had convinced Olexa to pick more inspired names to her original choices. Quinn reminded her they were heirs of the throne and needed names of delight, which seemed to convince the wolf enough to switch to more socially approved names.

It allowed Quinn to be reminded that their mate was still young. She was still malnourished and withheld from education like most Omega's required in their pack. Like these puppies, Olexa was growing up toward eighteen quickly. Most Vampire-born children stopped visually growing at eighteen, so it only made sense their mate would as well.

"Bay Fabray." Quinn growled when the dark world continued to try and tear at her clothing. She reached down and picked him up by the scruff, shaking her head. "I swear, if he doesn't show as an Alpha, I'll be consulting the goddess myself."

"He will!" Santana danced into the room and scooped up Blaze. She kissed his orange-amber ear and nuzzled his face as he lapped at her cheek. "They're my pups, after all."

"They don't have to be Alphas, Santana." Brittany tilted her head and smiled down at Brooke. Their daughter preferred to be alone, snuggled underneath the side table with a blanket in her mouth. She gently picked up the wolf and ran her fingers through her hair when the pup whined and tried to hide again. "Only a few minutes, Brookie."

Olexa stretched across the bed and ignored Briar's growl when the door opened. She laid beside him, cuddling up to his side with her snout so she could watch Kurt closely.