⭐Nico⭐

TW: Blood, fighting

I could see Will passed out bleeding heavily from his head and nose. Then I looked over to see Percy with blood on his shirt. I tackled him to the floor pinning him down by the arm and slamming his head into the wall. I punched him multiple times and he groaned then tried to push me off, so I kicked him hard in the side. 

He gasped for breath and punched me in the face, blood dripping from my nose, all over the carpet, staining it red. Great, more of my blood in carpets. He got up and started to shake me. I heard Chiron screaming for us to stop but we kept going. I tried to shove Percy to the side so I could kick him, but he grabbed hold of my legs and pulled me down onto the ground, causing me to hit my head on the floor. I screamed out in pain, He was now on top of me, I looked over and could see Will passed out in the corner, so I summoned all my strength to get up and keep fighting Percy.

 Digging my nails deep into Percy's skin I tried to get him off me, I punched him in the nose a stream of blood followed. He wiped his nose with his hand and raised his fist and punched me right in the temple, I feel to the ground hitting my head again, then pretended to pass out reaching for Will. Percy then turned to walk away and when he wasn't looking, I jumped up and kicked him in the back of the head, he fell forwards and I kicked him in the side over and over again, until he rolled over and kicked me right where it hurt the most. 

I was in agonising pain but kept fighting. I punched Percy in the face again, before he pushed me backwards and I hit my head into the corner of the wall. He pinned me to the wall, spat in my face then punched me until I blacked out, for real this time.