Six.

Time skip
Fifa World Cup 2022 Qatar

Sophia has just arrived in Qatar with her family including miles and Isaiah they are all here to watch England play at the World Cup since Sophia's brother Trent was called up to the 26 man England squad. The time difference in Qatar was obviously different to Englands so they landed at around 12:30 am so they head straight to the hotel. Sophia was sharing a room with Isaiah and miles had a room to himself.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Morning of England's first match
Sophia was getting ready to watch her brother hopefully play in the game against Iran but as she was getting ready her brother Marcell burst in her room scared the living shit outta Sophia "MACRELL" Sophia screamed. "Hi Sophia mum wanted to know if you were ready" he said. " boy you just bursted into my room scaring the living shit outta me because they wanna know if I'm ready and also the match don't start until 3 it's 1:30" Sophia said. "Oh my bad but they want to leave now so you coming" he asked. "No go without me" I said. "Ok". He replied whilst leaving my room.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
After atleast and hour I was ready and on my way to the stadium

Liked by @sanatandave and 638,393 others @Sophiaalexanderarnold: wc here I come!

@Sophiaalexanderarnold: wc here I come!

Comments off

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
After all that hustle sophia had finally arrived but unpleased to know her brother wasn't chosen in the starting line up against Iran.
You could tell from the look on Sophia's face that she was upset so Isaiah tried to cheer her up. "It's ok sophia I'm sure that he will play later on in the game" Isaiah said consoling his girlfriend. "I know I'm just upset for Trent like last night he was texting me about how excited he was to play today as Southgate he teasing him saying things that made him think he would 100% play in the opening game. Sophia said before sighing. "Listen baby I'm sure that everything will go to plan ok" Isaiah said. "Ok baby" I replied