Nine.

THE DATE
Jude and Sophia were currently sat in a restaurant not to far from Sophia's hotel. Jude and Sophia were also chatting about there normal life's. Sophia got to know a lot about Jude and his family life. "Your every close with your family" Sophia says. " I wouldn't be where I am without them" Jude says. That made answer made Sophia's heart melt into tiny little pieces. Jude then checked his phone due to a notification pop up and it was his mum asking him if he was ok so he sent a picture of us to his mother. Jude also checked the time and told Sophia that it was late and we should start heading back.

The car ride back wasn't as awkward as the ride to the restaurant it was more of a relaxed vibe. They talked and shared each other's music taste and Sophia was shocked that they had similar taste. Sophia and Jude arrived at the hotel as the two went into the lift together and walked to Sophia's hotel room. " It's pretty late why don't you just spend the night here" Sophia says. "You sure where would I sleep" Jude asks. "I'll take the sofa u take the bed" Sophia says. "No you take the bed I take the sofa" Jude says. "Fine by me" Sophia says while inviting Jude in. Jude takes off his shoes and looks around the hotel room while Sophia sets up the sofa for him to sleep on. "Your bed is ready" Sophia says to Jude. "Thanks you didn't have to do that" he says. " your the guest" Sophia says. "I'm so tired yet so u wanna watch a movie" he asks. " yeah sure" she tells him. As the two sit down they argue about who's choosing the movie. The pair finally agreed on the movie MENACE ll SOCIETY which has been Sophia's favorite since she was 8 and she just found out Jude has never watched it so she put it on. The movie had ended and the Sophia and Jude ended up sleeping on the couch together.