fifteen.

Sophia had just gotten to the stadium with miles and she was decked out the Jude Bellingham gear and everyone was taking pictures of her and miles together and as soon as Sophia got into the stadium there was already rumors of Jude and Sophia dating. miles and Sophia had a few minutes before the game started and so they both went and got snacks, while at the snack bar Sophia happened to bump into someone. "I'm so sorry" Sophia says to the person. "it's ok" the boy says before looking up and seeing Sophia's face. As soon as Sophia saw his face she regretted saying sorry to the boy. "oh Sophia" the boy says.
"didn't think you would come" Sophia says.
"I had tickets and my girlfriend wanted to go" he states. "yeah whatever Jace"sophia says walking away grabbing miles arm.
the game is finally starting and I'm siting in between Marcell and miles which is so uncomfortable cause Marcell just screams right in Sophia's ear and miles keeps jumping which leads to him falling on sophia. anyways while Sophia is watching the game she sees Jude grab the ball and take one big shot from the halfway line and he makes it and hits it in the top corner of the goal. and the whole stadium starts shaking and all the England fans are jumping,im even jumping. Jude's celebration was a heart the he pointed in my direction and everyone started looking at me.

Time skip to the end of the game
Score: 3-1 to England!
means France is knocked out of the wc
and means England need to play Morocco

As soon as the game finishes I go down to the pitch since family and friends were going down so I went and ran to Trent and gave him the biggest hug ever. "what's this shirt your wearing huh" Trent asks. "uhm" I reply. "chill soph I'm just playing plus me and Jude had a long chat" he says. "oh that's good hope you didn't scare him off" I say. "go to him" Trent says. and then I sprint to Jude and I jump on him and he embraces me in a big hug. "YOU DID AMAZING"sophia shouts. "that goal from the halfway line was so good im so proud" she says. "the goal was for you" Jude says with a fat smile on his face.
"Sophia i really like you and once this whole World Cup thing is over I would love to go out on a date with you and hopefully be your boyfriend"Jude says. "I can wait for the date but I can't wait for me to call you my boyfriend" sophia says. "Then let's make it official cause I can't wait either" Trent says. "ok" I say. and Jude's lips touch Sophia's for the first time ever. and all these feelings rush through Sophia's body until they pull away and hug each other. as the two kissed you could hear the whole England team making noises and shouting. the couple walked over to the crowd and started getting teased but all the players.

Sophia just got into her hotel room after her long day and just sat down had her tea and watched her show. then she got a notification on her phone

@TMZ: England footballer and Borussia Dortmund Player spotted being very affectionate and touchy to Black-ish and Little star Sophia Alexander-Arnold

@TMZ: England footballer and Borussia Dortmund Player spotted being very affectionate and touchy to Black-ish and Little star Sophia Alexander-Arnold. The two have sparked dating rumors during the FIFA World Cup 2022.Do you think the two match?

@User2838: I knew it
@User2773: Same

@jobebellingham: so invested for what ready
@user3830:fr