fourteen.

It was the next morning and Sophia was still overjoyed with her kiss from Jude last night and couldn't stop thinking about it. Today was Englands match against France in the World Cup and Sophia had to get ready and find an outfit so she got yara to help her. Yara and Sophia have been on screen siblings for a long time now and they consider each other real siblings Sophia says yara is the closest thing she has to a sister and since yara is currently pregnant with her first child she couldn't fly to Qatar so she was helping Sophia over the phone. "Sophia that one looks cute and im sure Jude will love it" yara states.
"I hope he does" Sophia says just before getting cut of by a knock on her door. She connects her AirPods to her phone so no one hears her and yaras conversation while she walks to the door. Sophia opens the door and she sees Jude standing there. She's shocked like she didn't expect him to be standing at her hotel door. "Hey Jude" I says also so that yara knows it's Jude at the door. "Hey Sophia just wanted to drop off this gift" he says with a smirk on his face before dropping me a kiss on the cheek. I watch him get in the elevator and then shut my door. I put the phone down and disconnected it from my AirPods and started screaming with joy. Then yara reminded me about the gift so I opened it. First there was a not saying "wear this today" then i open the bag and it was his England shirt that he wore. he also gave me a whole kit from bvb and England. I showed yara and she was so happy for me saying I really deserved this and that she was praying I met the right boy and everything. I so got ready and said bye to yara and got miles to take some pictures of me.

.・。.・゜✭・. .・。.・゜✭・.✭・. .・。.・✭

@sophiaalexanderarnold:omw to the match!

@Yarashahidi:gorgeous
↳iloveyou

@Milesbrown: 🥸🌚🥚
↳🎀🙏🏾😶‍🌫️

@Santandave: Fire fit🔥
↳thanks davey

@Chunkz: grown up on me
↳fattie with a gap tooth

@nikoomliana: England!
↳niko gets it

@Judebellingham:look good in my shirt
↳thanks for the shirt!

@user8382: are you sure they aren't together
@user4738: no it hasn't been confirmed

@jobebelingham: twininem
↳stay on the bench