Prologue:

Akaashi Keiji has always been interested in figure skating. He'd often watch figure skaters on Tv and try to replicate them at his local skating rink. His parents weren't supportive since it was 'useless'. Throughout high school, Akaashi played volleyball and studied hard to please his parents but would sneak in skating hours during the weeks. Eventually, he wanted to go to a University that was famous for their skaters. Akaashi worked hard and got a scholarship but when he presented it to his parents, they had a huge argument. This argument led Akaashi to cut all ties with them and move to Korea for his debut as a figure skater. In only one and a half years, he was famous and so he decided to move back into Japan and reached out to the University he got a scholarship at and it turns out, they had dorms. He enrolled as soon as possible and met a lot of people. Akaashi fell in love with the sport more and more as the days went on. He entered every competition and met a lot of people who so happen to attend his University. Akaashi was used to getting first until his 20th birthday. He entered a competition and came in second. This would have been fine but he lost by a large amount of points. He lost by... Twelve whole points. He was crushed so he drowned himself into the sport. He moved to Korea to earn his reputation back and came back two years later. 

_____

That is where the story will start!!

_____

Word count: 266