Chapter 1 -- Reunited

3rd person:

"Kaashi!!" Two people yelled as they ran and hugged Akaashi.

They rocked him back and forth which caught a lot of people's attention in the airport. More people came as the original two calmed down.

"It's been two long years... Welcome back!!" The most sane of the group says.

"How was Korea?" Someone with weird bedhead asks.

"It was great, thanks. I got my reputation back~" Akaashi says with a sweet smile on his face.

_____

Akaashi's POV:

My flight just landed so I was waiting in the airport for my friends. I was about to text them when I felt two pairs of hands hug me and rock me back and forth. I look up and see my friends, Tooru Oikawa and Atsumu Miya. Those two are also skaters from my school and I'd say they're quite famous as well. I see all my other friends coming to us.

"It's been two long years... Welcome back!!" Suga-san says with a bright smile on his face.

"How was Korea?" Kuroo-san asks with a sly smile on his face.

"It was great, thanks. I got my reputation back~" I say as I give them a sweet smile.

All of us have a small conversation then I take all my luggage to Kuroo-san's car since his boyfriend, Kenma Kozume and I are close friends. Kenma is a student at my school but he's majoring in coding and wants to be a gamer. I got in their car as Kuroo-san start driving back to Kagura University of Winter Sports which is the school we attend. 

"What did you do in Korea?" Kenma asked me with a slight hint of interest which he rarely showed.

I smiled, "I trained with a personal trainer and got first in all competitions!"

"What about that skater?" Kuroo-san asks with another sly grin plastered on his face.

Kuroo knew that topic infuriated me but due to my good mood, I didn't completely go off on him.

"I know nothing about him." I say in a flat tone.

"Oh. That skater." Kenma says, finally catching on to the conversation.

"Twelve points~ Hmm.. Akaashi~" Kuroo-san says with the smirk still there.

I sigh, "The next time I see him, I'll double his score."

"Did you even get a good look at him?" Kenma asks, "You didn't have your glasses that day, only contacts and his outfit had a hood for some reason and a mask."

"I didn't but his name was like Kotaro Bokuto or something like that..." I mutter.

"I don't think that's right." Kuroo-san said smugly as I glared at him, "It was like Kentaro Hayato"

"Kentaro and Hayato... Aren't those both traditional first names?" Kenma asks.

"Yes but his name could just be weird! It's hard to see on Tv!!" Kuroo-san fires back.

"Oh my god... We can rewatch the live!" I say as I pull my phone out.

"We're here!~" Kuroo-san says as he pulls up in front of the dormitory buildings.

"If I remember right... Akaashi's in the east wing with Oikawa, Atsumu, and Suga" Kenma says while checking on his phone.

"That sounds about right" I say as I get my luggage out of the trunk.

We start bringing all my bags back to my room. We go in and see the crazy duo doing Just Dance while Suga-san just reads a Sasaki and Miyano manga in the corner. I giggle slightly which catches their attention.

"Finally!!" Oikawa-san cheers as he comes to get my bags.

"That rooster is such a slow driver." Atsumu-san says with a smirk as Kenma and Kuroo-san walk in.

"Who are you calling a slow driver?!" Kuroo-san yells.

Suga-san comes to help me with my bags as Kuroo-san and Atsumu-san continue fighting. I unpack everything then come back and the two are still fighting. Oikawa-san offers me popcorn as he watches the drama. Kenma is just playing on his phone in the corner.

"Guys, I'm off to the skating rink" I say as I grab my skates.

"Oh right! There's a contest soon right?" Atsumu-san asks, forgetting all the previous drama.

"Kenma." Kuroo-san starts sternly.

"No." Kenma answers immediately after.

"I wanna watch them skate so you'll be there too." Kuroo-san deadpans.

"Kaashi, you go first, we'll meet you there" Suga-san says as he gives me one of his signature smiles.

"Thank you.." I head out the door and walk to the skating rink on the other side of campus.

_____

Word count: 793