Hello lovelies!

Hello my beautiful people! If you're coming from one of my other stories, welcome back! If you're new to my stories, welcome to my freak show of a chaotic world!!

Now, before we get into the story, I'd like to say a few things about it. First being, this is about my OC Amy Jones, who is already an undead zombie. She had been out drinking her morning coffee when she'd been attacked, but instead of turning into a mindless, flesh-eating drone like everyone else, she actually keeps her intelligence.

Amy keeps her sarcastic wit, her sharp eyes and mind, and of course, her slight insanity. She doesn't feel overly hungry like all her fellow dead people, unless you count her desire for demanding cheeseburgers and fries, which is very hard to find in an apocalypse.

The virus does enhance her strength and her speed, she gets better hearing, and her eyesight is on point. She also gets some awesome boss-like abilities, like retractable claws and retractable tentacles that come out of her back. She also has increased stamina and agility, making her an all-out badass queen.

(Basically, the daughter of Slenderman and Alice from Resident Evil, only with a great sense of humor)

Now, onto my usual rules and all that boring shit!

One:

If you comment, awesome! I live for the comments because the comment section in every story is hilarious or super sweet. That being said, please be nice to each other and if someone has a different opinion, let it go. Not all of us are the same, deal with it.

Second:

I haven't played the older resident evil games in fucking ages, so if something is wrong, fill free to correct me. I'm going off my memory and YouTube videos, so bear with me on this shit. I love the game series a lot, so I do remember most of what happens, luckily.

Third:

Due to Amy being dead, her and our hot as fuck, dashing Leon aren't going to instantly fall in love. Well, Amy will fall for him hard due to her attachment issues, but that's beside the point. With her being undead, Leon is going to be friendly towards her, but not get too close with her at first. Maybe. I might change that later on.

Fourth:

That brings me to the SMUT that I know you thirsty people are looking for. Believe me, I do too sometimes. Due to Amy being dead and liking him, she's not going to instantly jump his bones because she doesn't know if she can infect other people. (No, she's not willing to find a test subject either).

So, she's going to stick to the soft, lovey things like hand holding, arms touching, soft nudges, hugging, and of course, blowing air kisses at Leon. She doesn't want to risk turning Leon, at least not until they figure out why she's so different from the rest of the zombies.

Fifth:

Amy is slightly insane with a voice in her head that she talks to a lot. She will talk to it aloud, though quietly due to not wanting to make everyone fear her even more than she knows they do. The voice will be italicized, and her mental responses will be italicized and bold to help clear up that confusion.

And lastly, Sixth:

This is a love story between Leon and Amy, only. Yes, I know there's a lot of other badass people in the series, but I love Leon. He gives off dominant big dick energy while also appearing super sweet and loveable. And yes, I agree with everyone. That man is definitely a switch.

Now, enjoy the absolute chaos that is this story!!