Chapter 27

~(Jamari POV)~

I watched as paced back in forth in his office. He eventually came to a stop infront of me, laughing manically as he walked back over to his desk.

This man has lost it.

"Deep breaths Johnny. Deep breaths." He says rocking in his chair."

"You revealed your identity to the police. A dumb nigga move, but it's okay that sheriff would never do shit to me. Yeah, yeah. You're right."

I cleared my throat, "Dad who are you talking to."

He looked up at me and shook his head.
"No one, just thinking out loud. That's all."

I nodded and just walked out his office, closing the door behind me not saying a word.

Jhene who was standing outside his office looked up from a her phone with an unamused expression.
"He's gonna fall apart. I just know it."

"That man is long gone." I say shaking my head.

"If he ends up in jail and stuff, what's gonna happen?" I ask looking at her.

She hummed then picked up her phone again.
"Assault to a cop is...two years minimum but since he drugged and almost killed a police sheriff probably ten years plus that dude he killed back in 2010-"

She stops herself mid sentence. And shakes her head. "No I did that. Nigga was getting on my nerves and it was hot as shit that day too."

Well shit, we might just be gone with him.

"Well it's another twenty five more years for the trading illegal goods and weapons. It's so many other things we have done." I blurted out.

A grin formed on her face. "Sorrows and prayers. Don't drop the soap, we gonna be there for a while."

I give her a sly smirk. "Who said it was gonna be on accident?"

She crosses her arms. "So you're willing to get fucked? Never knew you can be submissive."

I shrug, "I can be when I want to. Men that haven't been touched by a woman in years...mmm very aggressive."

The door of his office swings open, getting our attention. "I'm gonna turn myself in."

Jhene looked at me then back at him.
"We were just kidding, don't do that stupid shit."

We watched as he turned around to put on a jacket.
"I got nothing to loose."

This man is unbelievable and so self centered, it's not just about you it's about everyone in the gang.

Jhene gets in the doorway blocking it.
"You don't but everyone else does. Do I need to remind you of who are Ravens? They are people who were homeless, abused or parentless."

"I'll just say it was all me. Just me."

She rolls her eyes and gets out his way. But as he walked by she lifted her right leg up and swung it upwards and compacted just below his jaw.

He collapsed onto the floor.

She turned to me. "He will be out for a couple hours. But that gives us time, I'm taking over this shit."