I'm sorry

Dear Readers,

I hope this letter finds you well. I want to take a moment to apologize to all of my readers for my decision to discontinue my Wattpad story.

I understand that many of you have been following my work and have become invested in the characters and plotlines. You have supported me and my writing with your comments, likes, and follows, and I am incredibly grateful for that. It has been a joy to share my story with you all.

Lately, I have been struggling to find the time and motivation to continue the story. With life getting in the way, it has become difficult to find the hours needed to write and edit my chapters. I have also been struggling with mental health issues, which have made it difficult to focus on my writing.

I want to assure you that this decision was not made lightly. I have put a lot of thought into this choice and ultimately decided that it is for the best. You all deserve stories that are well-written, well-edited, and engaging, and I do not feel that I can provide that at this time.

I hope that you understand that this decision was made with the best intentions. I am grateful for all the love and support you have shown me as an author, and I hope that you will continue to support me in my future endeavors.

I want to express my sincere apologies for any disappointment or frustration that this decision may cause. I truly value the relationships I have built with all of you and hope that we can continue to be a part of each other's lives in other ways.

With heartfelt gratitude,

The author.