Preface

Hey all! Look, I know it's not good to work on different projects at the same time. But this was my first request I've gotten as a fresh author and honestly, I'm stoked! This'll only be two chapters and maybe an epilogue if I feel like it, so I won't be juggling writing two chapters every month. To clarify a few things, I know Ippan Josei literally just means "ordinary woman" in Japanese and is NOT her official name, but for the sake of convenience (and the fact that pretty much everyone's name in MHA is a pun) we're going to act like it's her real name (It'll be written as Josei being her last name, Ippan being her given name). As per the request, this is once again a self-insert kind of thing from a guy's POV (once again, sorry ladies), so you're going to have your own quirk and whatnot like my other project. 

     Since this is a short story you're not going to be super fleshed out y'know? I can only write so much character in two chapters as it is. This isn't going to be action packed or anything, it'll be a lot of dialogue so do keep that in mind if you're looking for action (please turn to my other work, Cosmic Love, if you want that [especially the upcoming chapter I'm writing wink wink]). With that said, I'll let you get on with the reading. Much love!