stay away!

Armaan was showing Aman his office when Aman asked him. "What has she ever done for you?" He asked as Armaan hummed.

"Itne Pagal ho uskey pechey? Aesa bhi Kya Kiya hai usney tumhare Liye?" Aman asked again and a smile formed on his face.

"There's a part broken inside me that she fixes. There's hate for people in my heart, she is beautifully removing it."

Armaan said and Maya heard it as she stood there hiding behind the wall. She felt thousands of emotions going on inside her.

Armaan. Was the guy of her dreams.

She had indeed fell for him.

"Oh come on? Stop this drama of yours! Konsi ghatiya Bollywood movie dekhi hai tumny Armaan?" Aman's rude voice made her thoughts stop and she walked towards her room leaving the two alone.

Armaan looked at Aman with so much anger in his eyes but a smile on his face. "You have never fell in love. Jis din Pyaar hoa us din main bhi yehi sawal pochonga." Armaan said before walking towards Maya's office.

He knocked on the door and Maya instantly told him to come inside.

He gave her a smirk and she blushed seeing the shade of her lipstick on his perfectly shaped lips. Armaan chuckled.

"You can also see it? Shit. My brother told me about it. Your beautiful lipstick left it's shade on my lips." Armaan said sitting Infront of her.

"Why didn't you remove it when he told you? You could've just washed it! Right?" Maya said.

"Yes. But then there would no mark of you on my body. I want it to stay there all my life." Armaan said and Maya blushed more.

Armaan grabbed maya's hand and she finally looked up at him. "wil you be my girlfriend Maya?" He asked her and she found her eyes lost within his.

"Yes. I would love to." She said as Armaan laughed like an idiot.

He stood up and punched his head in happiness. "Maya Safeer is my girlfriend oh my God?!"

He said as Maya laughed.

_______

Maya was walking towards her home when she heard a voice from her back, she flinched. She felt scared as she looked back at the street. It was all black and she felt scared that someone could kidnap her.

She started taking more fast steps towards her apartment and she felt some footsteps behind her back she started running now. Her heart was beating so fast and suddenly a male figure grabbed her and pinned her against the wall.

"HE—" she was about to tell when that figure covered her face with his hands. She looked to to find the guy she wrecked her life. Sarim Abbas.

She pushed his hand away from her mouth as he trapped her between his arms and the wall.

"What the hell is this sarim!" She yelled as Sarim moved a bit away from her.

"Can't believe this, Maya. Didn't you love me with all your heart? It just took you a week to move on from me? Aesa Pyar to nahi Karti Tum Maya." Sarim said and this time Maya didn't feel scared or weak Infront of him.

She crossed her arms on her chest and spoke with boldness in her voice, "Yes anyone could move on from a moron like you in a matter of seconds. You don't deserve love in the first place, you idiot!" She said as sarim felt shocked on her sudden bravery.

He pulled her closer as she put her hands on his chest trying to push him away. "Sarim stay away from me okay?" She yelled at him as he tucked her hairs behind her ears.

And for the very first time she wanted to punch his face when he touched her from his disgusting hands.

"Move away from me you disgusting guy!" She pushed him away with all her force and Sarim moved away from her and sighed.

"Okay I wont come close to you but just hear me out Maya." He said as Maya rolled her eyes at him and gave him a sign to speak.

"Maya. That guy is not good for you. Only money matters to him, he will use you and then throw you away like you're nothing. I've seen his father and brother do the same. He is their blood. He is also the same."

Sarim said as Maya rolled her eyes at him again. "trust me Maya! He is like that! He is just using you!" He said as Maya finally yelled at him.

"Stop with these lies, Sarim! The guy who wanted me to just die now suddenly is worried for me? You are just jealous of Armaan! In reality, you don't even care about me! You are the one who cares about money!" She said as Sarim looked down at his feet.

"Maya you'll regret this." Maya crossed her arms on her chest, chuckled and gave him a challenging look.

"Trust me I won't." She said with so much confidence in her voice. Sarim looked at her with an unbelievable look in his eyes.

"Maya but you. You loved me." Sarim felt his voice breaking on the sentence. He wanted to get Maya. At every cost but this tone of Maya is something he never expected from her.

"You know what sarim! I loved you! Sometimes I feel like I still do." She said as Sarim stared at her. She smiled and continued.

"But now I've realized I only found you attractive because you were the only guy who ever showed respect to me. I settled for anything at that time. And you did the bare minimum and that small me found herself attracted towards you."

She admitted and then tears formed in her eyes. "I was treated so badly by my whole family that I thought even if a person said hi to me. That person was a gentleman. I started writing letters for you. And I was stupid to do so because you turned out to be the same like my family. I hate you now sarim. I hate you."

Sarim's whole world shattered right there. His heart was full of guilt and pain. The guilt of not valuing her when she could be his.

Not loving her when she deserved the love. Tears fell down his cheek as Maya left him walking towards her apartment.

Sarim fell on his knees and grabbed his heart. He ruined his life by his own hands. Kya tha yeh? Kya koi badwa thi? Kya Kisi gunnah ki saza thi?

Jab woh usko pasand Karti thi jab woh usko dekhna bhi nahi Chahta tha. Lekin ab woh uske Liye khuch bhi karne keliye tayar tha or woh usko dekhna nahi chahti thi.

He cried as he fell down on the road, sobbing his heart out. He screamed. The pain was too much to handle.

"Muhabbat hogayi hai mujhey! I love you so much Maya!!!!" He yelled between his sobs and cried.

He felt thousands of emotions inside him, he felt selfish. He lied to Maya about Armaan. He felt guilty. He left Maya when he could've got her. He felt betrayed. Betrayed by his emotions. And most of all, he felt hurt.

He wanted to leave the world. He wanted to just give up. He ruined his own life by his hands.

He could only cry now.

______