Ezra

Name: Ezra
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Height: 6ft0
Ethnicity: Asian
Interest: Grunge/Alt Music ,Musician
Style: Grunge

Ezra is a 16 year old Chinese American boy who was adopted by his family when he was just an infant. He has grown up in a mostly white neighborhood and his adoptive parents have raised him to follow their beliefs. However, Ezra has always been a bit of an outcast but was always a bit of a loner and never really felt like he fit in with his peers due to his Asian heritage.

Motivation and Goals: Growing up, Ezra has been motivated to prove to his adoptive family that he is worthy of their love and acceptance, and to fit in with his peers. He has also hoped to find his biological family so he can have a better understanding of his identity but sadly, was unable to locate any information about them. This only made his search for identity even more difficult, but he continues to strive for his goals despite the challenges.

Significant Events: Unable to fully connect with his adoptive family, Ezra has found solace in music. He's been particularly inspired by the likes of Kurt Cobain and other alternative rock singers. As his passion for music deepened.

Relationships: Despite the tension between him and his adoptive parents, Ezra still loves them. He also has a small group of friends who are accepting of his diverse perspectives and who appreciate his music. Ezra also still hopes to one day meet his biological family and form a bond with them.

 Ezra also still hopes to one day meet his biological family and form a bond with them

Used Bing image Generator
Minor character