BEFORE YOU START...

This is a message for all the readers of the story you have just clicked on! Please take a few moments to acknowledge this advice! 

~ APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE, BUT... ~

Since a lot of people have misunderstood the way this story should be read, I am here to explain a bit why I have chosen to write it in this way. The length of the story comes from the idea of the chapters focusing on a particular theme each and it has been thought to be like this over the years during the writing process. Yes, I am aware that the chapters are long and tiring. Yes, I am aware that not everyone will like this format since on this app most people are used to shorter chapters. However, I cannot change the whole story now just because of this matter alone. 

Please understand my point of view as well. After years of working on it to be like this, it will be a shame to rethink it all over again just because of the length not being enjoyed on this App. No, I am not writing this to show that I am mad on this situation at all. I do appreciate criticism and I do appreciate honest opinions on this story. But I also do not wish to explain the same thing over and over again so that people understand the fact that this is just the way this book was written. By writing this message, I want to clear some things up and make sure that the issues regarding the reading part of the story won't be repeated. I know my method of writing might be unusual for some of you, but we are all different in our way.

~ DEEPER EXPLANATION OF THE AUTHOR'S VISION ~

The "Glory in War" Series was thought as an animated series from the very beginning. The way of writing and the way this story is shown to the reader was made in the form of a script because of this idea alone. But while I have tried to show/write as many details as possible for the story to appear just as I wished to, many of those details that the original animated series had won't be possible to be shown either because of lore secrets that are thought to not be simply explained by the author and left on the viewers to find them on their own, or because of the length issue of the chapters being already too wordy when it comes to its written format. No, this won't affect the overall story, but some details that were important to the lore will simply be impossible for me to write down in their original form. After all, "Glory in War" was supposed to focus on its visual representation and the story told through action, not the script being written in black and white on a blank paper. But do not worry, I have tried my best to include all important details into the written format.

When it comes to why the story has such long chapters (being a common issue I have observed in the comments), I want to you all to understand the fact that "Glory in War" was never meant to appear on any platform in its written format. As I said, the series is thought as an animated story. But since I do not have the time nor the talent to do such huge project on my own, I have thought of writing the script of the story first before I manage to make this project just as it was thought to be. By doing so, the story will be finished and the only thing left will remain the animation and design of the characters/world. The idea of posting the story online actually came later from a recommendation of a friend. And since Wattpad was the very App that I got recommended to use for sharing the story, I thought that maybe it is better for it to remain online even in this format in case something happens to the phone in which I have everything written or even to myself. All the feedback and advices I have gotten are just a bonus.

So no, this is not actually a book nor should it be seen as one. The chapters themselves might be way too wordy to even consider it as a book from the beginning since they are thought as episodes of the series. Yes, I know it might not be to the liking of the users of this App, but this is simply my vision. If you are not into stories with long chapters, then nobody obligates you to keep reading if you feel tired from them. Feedback is simply not worth it if you read it out of obligation. But if you do enjoy this type of stories, then I guess you have come to the right place. Just make sure to not exhaust or force yourself by trying to read such story quickly.

~ RECOMMENDATION OF HOW MUCH TIME SHOULD BE SPEND ~

For the reading process of this book, I will give you a small advice on how much you should spend time on it per day or per usual so that nobody feels tired by doing so. If you feel like you are capable of reading a lot of this story, I recommend around a chapter / half a chapter per day. If not, the story can be cut into 10 minutes of reading or even 5 minutes, depending on how much you wish to spend on it from your free time. If you do not have the time but still wish to read it, you can also try pauses between days, like reading a part of a chapter or a whole chapter one day and then taking a pause of two or three days, depending on how much you feel like it should be enough. Of course, if you prefer a different programme you wish to follow on it, I have nothing against that. As long as you can understand the story, any idea is welcomed. 

Again, this is not a book to be read in a single day, no matter how fast you wish to finish it. Considering that it is split into 4 different parts, you have all the time in the world to read and enjoy it. Nobody pushes you to finish it today, nor tomorrow, nor any sooner since you have started. Read slowly, enjoy what the story tells you and have a great time. This is all I wanted to say before you begin this journey. 

So, with that being said...

...Welcome to the story "Glory in War" (Part 1)!