"I wanna show you off..."

Soobin POV:

I sit in the car and sigh. We said our byes just a minute ago and now we're all on our way home. But I wanna go to Yeonji's place.

*The traffic light turns to green.*
I taste something salty on my lips. Wait, am I crying? I can't help stop the tears stop flowing. Why can't I be strong?

I can't go to Yeonji's place in this manner. She's gonna be so worried.

I pull up to my favourite spot, which on the mountain. There's this tree which has a chair under it. The aura of the tree and bench is comforting as always. I want to be in her arms but I don't want to worry her.

I finally let it out. By the time my eyes become dry again, it's already 11:52 pm.

Yeonji's POV:

It's been a long day. My favourite part was seeing Soobin again.

Ding dong

It's so late. Who could it be-

My thoughts were cut off when I open the door to my boyfriend. His eyes puffy and nose and ears red.

"Soobin! What happened? Come here." I signal him to come in my arms.

I feel my shoulder soaking in tears. I take him inside to my room. Laying down and him around my arms, still sobbing.

"Can you tell me what happened Soobie, please?" He giggles at the name.

But as soon as he starts,
"I'm sorry," *sob* "for being a bad boyfriend. I'm sorry for the article. I should've been more careful. Please forgive me" he sobs loudly "please, I love you."

"Yes, honey, of course I do. But, which article are you talking about?"

He shows me the article.

"Oh. This? Why did you ask me to forgive you? It isn't your mistake. They stated the truth. We are dating and we kissed in the car." I scold him light heartedly.

"Come here! I'll cuddle you all night as well your punishment."

We giggle.

"What do you think of a public relationship? Are you comfortable with it?"