"I wanna show you off..." (03)

author POV:

"Binnie, let me wash up. I'm covered with sweat. Besides, you need to wash up too. We just came from outside."

"Ughh, fine." He whined like a small baby.

She went to the bathroom and took a nice shower. She applied her favourite essential oil on my body and wore a button up pyjama set.

Meanwhile Soobin took a shower in the other bathroom and wore an oversized tshirt with some cotton shorts. He kept the food in the fridge because it was bound to get cold anyways.

He sat on the bed, waiting for Yeonji to come out of the shower. She looked too pretty as she dried her hair. She finally finished 5 minutes later.

Soobin went up to her and pinned her against the wall, her hand above her head.

"Now that we washed up, can we please continue. I need you."

She nodded in agreement.

"Can I do whatever I want with you tonight?" "Yes." She said without a stutter.

"Get ready to obey orders tonight, sweetheart." He pushed his lips on hers in a deep and both of them intoxicated with the scent of eachother. He then turned off the lights and took her to the bed.

Soobin laid her down and unbuttoned each button slowly, placing a hickey on each uncovered area. He skipped her cleavage just to tease her. Then he slowly moved on to the shorts. Soon both of them were in their underwear as he also took off his shirt and shorts.

The night was peaceful, unlike their hearts which were burning with passion. The moonlight found a way in throught the translucent curtains, making their side profiles illuminate with the light.

He sat her on his lap and reached for her bra clasp, looking at her for permission. She nodded and he started sucking on to her skin on her neck, the lavender scent making his senses go crazy. He threw the piece of clothing and it landed on the lamp shade.

"Baby, you'll drive me crazy tonight." He said in his raspy voice.

He then reached for her underwear with was by then, soaking wet. He threw it across the room as well.

"Spread your legs for me baby." She did as he told and he inserted two fingers inside her. She moaned in pleasure as he curled and uncurled his fingers.

He then took off his underwear and slip on a condom as they couldn't take any chances. He then pressed a kiss on Yeonji's lips as slowly thrusts onto her. She moans against his lips enjoying the feeling.

"Baby, do you like it?"
"Yes, please faster." She managed to stutter out.

He increased his pace making her scream in pleasure. He liked the mess you because, messy hair, moaning and lost in pleasure. "Baby you look so beautiful like this."

She screamed even harder when he hit her spot. This time her senses started to fade out and she could only stutter a few yeses and follow Soobin's orders.

She starts to feel a knot in her stomach.
"I'm close." She managed to say. Soobin plopped on the bed, discarding the condom. Both of them came at the same time, liking the feeling.

"That was really fun."

"I know right? Let's do that again soon."