Chapter 2 Concert

Chapter 2 Concert

ROXY POV

**SATURDAY @ 6:30PM**

Oh my god!

Today was the day i got to go and see Black Veil Brides. I looked at the clock shit i had better go and get ready. Iwalked upstairs and turned plugged my hair straightner in. I started going through my clothes and settled on black skinny jeans, leather jacket with a black skull singlet-shirt underneath and black converse shoes.

I straightned my long black hair and put my new bvb necklace on. I grabbed my phone, some monetand the tickets and put them inside the pocket of my jacket.

It was 7:30pm since i was walking i had better get going. It was only a short walk but we wanted to be there on time. I met Alexia at the end of our street. She had tried to dress approiatley. She wore blue skinny jeans a dark grey jacket with a top that said 'love' on it and ballet flats. Well that was pretty good for her.

When we got there it was chaos. We stayed outside because it was a lot cooler and more spacious out there. Alexia went in first and waited i went to the bathroom to reapliy my dark eyeliner. We got inside and well we were in the front row and that was the where we planned to stay. All of a sudden the crowd went quiet and we heard Andy's voice " WE ARE BLACK VEIL BRIDES"

Everyone else was screaming their heads off like fangirls even Alexia except she had said she was gonna go back a bit and let me enjoy the moment. I nodded not taking my eyes off Andy, he was like a sex god with his beautiful eyes lips. Just everything. I just stood there watching and not

wanting this beautiful night to end.

At the end of the concert everyone bounded out except me i just waited until it was practically empty and i then walked out. I looked at my phone and i had a text from Alexia

Soz couldnt find u so i walked home

I texted back

Its ok ill walk home alone cya

I started my way out of the huge room where bvb had just played. I walked out into the lobby to find practically no one there. They must have wanted to get home really bad, i thought.

I saw the bvb van parked next to the theatre. I wonder how many girls they got knocking on their doors at night. Anyway thatwas the way i had to get home. So i started walking and i heard this man yell out "Hey baby where u goin" my pace quickend. He caught up quickly and slapped me i screamed for help he reached into my pockets while holding me to the ground and grabbed my money. "FUCK OFF!!" I screamed he took the $50 i had in my pocket and then started punching me and slapping me. I tried to get away put he knocked me out i screamed so much.

I was waking up and i could feel someone picking me up. Oh shit he was going to kidnap me. I tried to move and i did i kicked and i fell on the ground getting knocked out again.

I wake up and it seems to be morning and i am laying what i think is a lounge. Where am i? I look around and see a guy in the kitchen making coffee. He was wearing all black. He turned to me and looked at me and he said " hey guys. She's awake." I then relised that this man was Christian Comas aka CC. From Black Veil Brides. I hear footsteps and CC comes over to me.

"Hi, how are you feeling?"

"Ok i guess from just being beaten up by and robbed"

"Well thats good i think, my names Christian but you can call me CC. Whats your name?"

" Roxy. Roxy Crown"

"Well that's a pretty name"

"Thankyou" i said smiling.